Twelve

Papillon POV

I was a bitch last night, but Laurent seems to understand ... he even comforted me when I cried, not asking any questions just ... being there.

He makes me feel safe.

I open my eyes.

I had my kinky dream again.

... hands squeezing, slapping, I'm held down, my hair is pulled. He's so rough, moving my body to his liking, this way and that ... I'm pleasing him. Good, that's what I want to do ...

Please him.

It felt different last night, more real. "Lord" kept repeating in my head, strange.

I know Laurent senses my desires, he just hasn't said anything yet. I'm surprised he hasn't run out of here screaming, I'm such a mess. He's so sweet, and patient. I'm really trying, but  ... I don't know. Like I said, I'm a mess.

Jacques was in my head too last night. I know he feels Laurent, and I know he's not happy about it.

This balancing act is getting difficult. I'm trying to let Laurent in,  while keeping Jacques out. And now I'm dreaming about this "Lord". Mmmm,  I remember the feel of his penis cutting off the air in the back of my throat ...

'Papi you still like the kinks eh?'

Fucking Jacques.

'Dat new guy gonna go runnin for da hills. HaHaHa, I tell ya ...'

I ignore his voice, squeeze my eyes shut and block with everything I have in me. I've spent years keeping this ass out of my head, and now he's back. I concentrate the way Aria taught me until my head hurts.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Speaking of Aria ... she opens the door.

"Papi, can you walk?"

Laurent opens his eyes and answers for me.   "HaHaHa, yes Aria she can still walk."   He turns over and pulls the comforter over his head as Aria comes in. She jumps on the bed between us.

Really Ari! I'm ... we're not dressed.

"I see you naked all the time, and I've sort of seen his already ... they identical right?"

"Mine is bigger Aria, Larry lie if he tell you different."

"Lemme see."

"Non."

She tries to pull the covers back, but Laurent won't let her.

They tussle a bit, and he sticks his head out and laughs.

"He for Papi eyes only. Move you little butt ... Mon Dieu, you so short I lose you in the sheets. How tall are you?"

"Tall enough beanpole."

Aria moves off the bed and sits on a chair.

"So ... what happened? You two good now?"

Are we? Laurent?

He says nothing, but squeezed my thigh.

"Hold on ... Papi, you still not fucking?"

Laurent gets up pulling the bedding to cover himself, leaving me naked. Of course Larry picked this precise moment to walk in.

I grab a pillow and cover myself.