Six

Papillon POV

"Do you want to get outta here?"

Oui.

"I'll pay and text driver."

Ok, I'm going to the ladies.

I rush to the bathroom and call Aria, please pick up, please pick up.

'Hello, why you calling me?'

'I kissed him.'

'Good, go fuck him.'

'I'm ... it feels different.'

'Like how?'

'Just weird. It doesn't feel like a hook up.'

'Papi, Hon do you even know what a hook up feels like? Please just let go and have fun. Stop overthinking.'

'Ugh, I'm nervous.'

'For what? You are a fucking Eros Vampire, your parents are soulmates ... he should be nervous. I know you're backed up.'

'HaHaHa Thanks Ari, I love you.'

'Love you too. Have fun ... you got this.'

She always knows what to say.

'Thanks again.'

'Don't kill him.'

I look in the mirror. I do have this. Maybe he doesn't even want sex, we can just fool around. I'm fine with that. I'm not overly horny, I masturbated this morning.

The car ride was nice, Laurent held my hand while he talked to the driver about France. I can't stop looking at him. That jawline and long neck. Damn. His Frenglish is so cute ... I can't help but take his energy in he feels good, I contemplate pulling more, but decide against it. He looks at me and lifts his brow, I think he knows I chickened out.

When we get to my house he gets out and walks me to the door, the driver is still waiting.

"Papillon I feel you nervous, I no have to come in."

I want you to. I'm not ready for the night to end.

"Me neither."

He waves his hand and the SUV pulls off.

We go inside, I kick off my shoes and go to the kitchen while Laurent takes off his own, gets a red from the wine fridge and follows me. I set out glasses while he opens the bottle for me. I pour it in a decanter.

Give it a few to open.

"You have good taste in wine, I notice when I was here before."

Yeah I love my vino.

"Music?"

Yes, you pick.

He touched his phone to the speaker.

I'm cold, are you?

"Yes. It a little chilly tonight."

Would you mind ...

I point to the fireplace. He works on it while I get some blankets and snacks. I watch him, he moves with an air of comfort and confidence. He even goes out back for more wood. Laurent is moving around my house like he lives here. I imagine for a quick moment that he does.