L'éveil

The Awakening

Larry POV

"Baby they over there, come on."

She pull me across the dance floor. My brother and Papillon at the bar.

"What's up Bro."

"Hey you came! I thought you were gonna flake out."

"I said we were coming Ari. I wanna get loose tonight."

"I got shots, drink up ..."

My brother hand me the little glass, Papillon smile big at me and drink her shot. The bartender put down three more, we toast and down the tequila. Laurent order another round.

Aria order bottle service.

Look like I getting drunk tonight.

"Let's get lit Baby. Papi, can you hang girl?"

"Please ... I am fine, come on the VIPs over here I've been before."

"You have? Look like you showed up right on time Lau, your girl was in these streets HaHaHa."

"Nothing wrong with having fun. My girl just fine."

She is.

I watch them walk away. I always think Papillon cute, but I see something different about her tonight. She feel ... not like sister ...

"Larry, hey Larry ... Bro?"

Oh what, sorry.

"Damn, Aria got you that whipped?"

Naw.

"You lie, I see you in trance!"

I ignore him.

So how things with Papi. You two official now?

"She suck the skin off my dick today. I think so."

That mean nothing, but damn. Damn.

"Yeah, HaHaHa, I think we good. I meet you over there, I going to the restroom."

I wait at the bar for a few. I feel funny. After a minute I clear my head and go to VIP booth. Aria has ordered too much alcohol. I also see some blue liquid in a decanter. She winks at me.

"The bottle girl hooked us up Baby."

Eros elixir huh?

"Yup, there's still some vampire nightlife here. That's why I picked this club."

Good choice Bébé.

I give Aria a kiss. Papillon is staring at us. Wait, not us ... me.

My brother come back and sit on the couch, he pull Papillon on his lap. She kiss him and pour some Eros drink.

We laugh, dance, and get drunk.

I think Papillon keep looking at me. Maybe I just Eros drunk. I feel every vampire in here. There lots, but I feel her strong. Stronger than Aria.

The music get better, the dance floor crowded.

I tire and stop. I sit and look around the club, I still feeling every vampire here. The energy is ... sexy.  Aria stay on dance floor and grinding on some girl in the corner. My brother dancing with Papi. I watch her moving ... he holding her hips ...