Lien

Bond

Larry POV

Aria is still sleeping next to, I not remember her name. I think it Judy or Janie, it not matter. I get up and stretch.

I not sleep so good, I need coffee.

Aria turn over and hug her, she start to giggle. That mean they be busy for a while.  I go shower, quietly leave and text to tell her I going out.

The weather is nice this morning, so I decide to walk to the café. I in a good mood remembering my dreams of Papillon, I still feel her.

I know she make love with my brother, but think about me.

I enjoy my walk and reminisce ... ah those eyes. I sense her even now ... strong.

"Larry?"

I look down.

Papillon at my feet.

What are you doing down there?

"This kitty is a stray, she's so friendly. Look."

She give it some cream from her finger. The cat purrs when she rub behind it's ear.

Dogs better HaHaHa That thing probably got fleas.

"I like them better too, but I love all animals, she followed me from the coffee shop. So anyway ... what are you doing out here?"

Same as you, came to get coffee.

She put the lid back on her cup and stand up.

"Long walk from the hotel."

I needed some air. Your girl has company.

"Oh, I thought you were into threesomes and foursomes ..."

Not all the time Papillon. You need to take that back to my brother?

"Actually no, he's got some meeting or something this morning, I'm solo. Um Aria is occupied so do you want to have some breakfast? The line is short for a change."

Yeah, I can eat.

She smile and get a wipe from her backpack. She get giddy and start talking while we walk.

"Fleas right? HaHaHa."

Cats are evil.

"I used to think that until I lived with one. A roommate in college had a huge maine coon. This was the most beautiful cat I've ever seen in my life ! He was gray with like a black mane, he looked like a cross between a werewolf and a character from the Broadway show CATS. Gorgeous, and he acted like a dog. He would come when you called him stuff like that and he didn't use a litter box, he would actually scratch and meow to go outside ..."