Thirteen

Laurent POV

As the day went on Papillon relaxed into me. She kept her mind open, and followed my cues. We had a good day.

Larry and Aria getting ready for some club. They want us to go out, but I need my girl all to myself tonight. 

Training.

I forwarded her a few BDSM e-books, but I found out she already read some. Papillon been researching the Lifestyle for a while now. Hmph, her head been buried in my assessment and contract all afternoon.

Larry and Aria still trying.

"We leaving Bro. You sure you no want to go?"

I sure, we good.

"Come on Baby. They on some freaky shit tonight, it's best if they have the house."

"Okay, see ya later Lau."

Papi comes in the room.

"Speaking of ... here's the little sex slave now."

"Shut up Ari ... you and Larry have fun."

"Yeah, you too. Don't break my friend HaHaHa."

Ari is too much.

She perfect for my brother. They both loud, brash ...

"And crazy."

Oui. You in my head now?

"Just a little HaHaHa."

Did you read everything?

"Yes, I actually read a couple already. I'm familiar ...not totally green."

I see.

Papillon touch my arm.

"I want to ...play."

Sure you ready?

"Yes Sir."

Safe words?

"Stop lights. Green go, yellow slow down, red stop."

Very well. Go into the bedroom take off your clothes and run a hot bath. Wait for me. Go ahead ...

"Yes Sir."

No get too excited. We still need to talk about things.

"I understand."

She run to the other room ... still excited. I almost forgot I not have to teach her about being a submissive. The only thing I have to figure out is what she like and what type of play we do first.

I plan to make her wait, so I sit on the bed and open her tablet. She filled out her assessment in detail, 99.7% submissive, no surprise there. She not sure about impact, but open, like humiliation and name calling ... rough, hair pulling, spitting hmmmm. But like sensual play too. I finish and open to my contract.

She accepted it.

Papillon POV

As I watch the bath water fill the tub my mind wanders ...

I wonder how my 'training' will start.

It's my responsibility to set boundaries and expectations, but I don't even know what I'm really into. I know from what I read Laurent is slightly sadistic. Will he want to hurt me right away?  I don't know if I like pain ... I think I do. My piercing hurt like a motherfucker, and I loved it. Impact ... I've never tried. Jacques gave me the occasional spank, but nothing like flogging or caning. Hmm, I did like the paddling I got from that guy in Cancun ... I wasn't in the right headspace but I think now, with Lord Laurent .... I run different scenarios in my head, and still can't figure out exactly where I am ... honestly I really just want to give him all control.