Chapter 11

I woke up the next morning with my best friend knocking on my door I got up and opened the door " what?!" Addison looked at me " you're late 3 hours late actually" I looked at the time and she wasn't telling a lie it was 12:30 I panicked, I managed to get ready and rushed out the door only to run into Draco Malfoy. " move!" I spat " you don't know who you are talking to mudblood!" Draco said while looking at me. Mudblood, God that word I hate it, I'm not even a muggle, he knows damn well I hate that word too that's why he said it.

I walked away still thinking about that word " mudblood" I whispered, Addison was already back in class I was skipping today and so was a Hufflepuff boy with taffy colored hair, he was cute I didn't want to be seen with a Hufflepuff though. He saw me staring at him and walked over to me, " I'm cedric, cedric diggory" he said, he wasn't much taller than me never mind he was a lot taller than me " hi I'm y/n, y/n riddle" cedric looked at me, he didn't know what to say " well I'll see you at the Slytherin party tonight?" he asked, damn a party tonight hell yeah " of course meet me at the astronomy tower before so we can walk in together" he smiled and walked off, taking that as a yes I headed to the black lake.

When I got there I started reading my book. About 30 minutes later I felt someone watching me who the hell could it be? I thought. I looked up I saw the one the only Draco Malfoy. " what do you need" I spat. Draco bent down and took my book and closed it. " what the fuck are you doing?!" I said aggravated, " well I wanted to know if you are going to the Slytherin party tonight" I looked at him and smirked " yeah with Cedric diggory" he looked at me, jealously going through his veins. " you're going with me end of conversation" I looked at him " yeah who the fuck says?!" Draco grabbed my wrist and pulled me up " I said so mudblood" he whispered in my ear, God that word again, he knew I was pissed and he loved it, " I'm not going with you I'm going with Cedric diggory end of conversation" I got out of his grip and tried walking away, he pulled me back and slammed me to a tree " you listen very carefully bitch.... You are going with me... No ifs, or buts" I gave in I didn't want to get hurt I just nodded and he let me go.... I'm still going with Cedric maybe he could help me with Draco.