Chapter 13

When I woke up I saw that I was still in Cedrics room, I must've fell asleep before I could change seemed he decided to do it himself. I sat up and saw that cedric wasn't there where could the boy be? I fixed my hair and put on the jeans from last night before walking to the Hufflepuff common room.

When I got there I saw the one the only cedric diggory, he must've fell asleep reading so I took the book, marked his place where he left off and set it down. I turned back to see him awake. " holy shit!" I said while looking at him " don't be scared I don't bite y/n" he chuckled seemed like he just woke up, did he sleep in the common room? " ceddy did you sleep in here?" I said looking considered "well I don't think it's polite to sleep with someone you barely know" he said while smiling. God he was so adorable but something still felt off, was it Draco or someone else?

" well ceddy I have to go I'll see you at breakfast" he nodded and fell back asleep as I snuck my way back into the Slytherin common room.

I was heeding to my dorm when I heard someone crying, I didn't think anything of it but why in the common room? I turned to look and saw it was Draco.... Draco Malfoy and his breakdowns, I felt really bad for him I didn't know what he went through at home but it must be bad for him to cry. I sat by him and pulled him into a hug " shhh it's ok you're safe" I said while playing with his hair. He finally clamed down and looked at me " why are you helping me after the hell I've put you through of the past 4 years?" I looked at him " everyone deserves a second chance okay?" he nodded and hugged me back, for about 40 seconds he really needed someone right now and I wasn't going to push him away.

We went up to breakfast and saw cedric talking to cho chang, God that fucking slut, she has him wrapped around her finger, don't get me wrong shes very pretty, I just have never fucking liked her. Pansy came up to Draco God shes obsessed with him. " dracy come on sit with me" pansy demanded, I rolled my eyes trying not to laugh at dracos expression on his face. "I'm not into pugfaces" Draco said turning to me. Pansy ran off crying, me and Draco laughing our asses off. He's not actually that bad, I mean once you get to know him.

We say down and started talking to Blaise about random things, people, and boys/girls. Draco didn't seem to like me talking about how hot harry was or the twins, and most definitely  not Cedric. He was pissed that I didn't talk about him, I could tell but I didn't want to let out my feelings that fast.

I leaned my head on dracos shoulder as he started playing with my hair, I didn't know why he was being so sweet but he was that was until he saw me looking at Cedric. " what the fuck y/n  get off of me!" he spat, he acted like he didn't even know me. The twins turned around and stood up. They heard Draco, they didn't really like him. " I wasn't doing shit!" I said while standing up holding back tears. George came behind me and placed his hand on my shoulder. Me and the twins have been friends ever since my first year they treated me like they're sister. " you were fucking on me you dumb whore!" Draco spat. I took a step towards him and looked at him in his grey eyes. " listen here Malfoy, I've been nice to you and comforted you while you where having mental breakdowns, unless you'd rather be alone I suggest you to fucking stop" I spat still looking at him. Draco looked at me with no emotion at all " listen here riddle I'd rather be alone then to be seen with a filthy mudblood" George got pissed, he didn't like that word, he hated that word and he knew how I hated it too. " Oy! Fucking man whore! You don't call people mudbloods even if they are muggles understand?!" George said while towering over Draco. " this isn't over riddle" he said as he passed me a note
𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚖𝚢 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚝 12:00 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚝.
I didn't want to go but I'll go for the sake of breaking the rules this should be fun
------------------