Chapter 12

Once I got ready I went up to the astronomy tower to meet cedric. When I got there cedric was wearing a Hufflepuff hoodie and some skinny jeans, he didn't look like he wanted to go to be honest.

Cedric looked at my skinny ripped jeans and my Bralett. " wow y/n you look stunning" cedric said while still looking at my outfit. " thanks now let's go before we're late" he took my hand an started walking to the Slytherin common room. When we stepped in it was loud and a lot of drunks already. Cedric went to go get us some drinks, while a was just walking around and ran into..... Draco Malfoy. He looked very hot... No! I can't think like that... I thought Draco seemed to notice I was I was just staring at him. " y/n  here's your drink!" Cedric came behind me and handed me it." diggory she said she was coming with me what are you doing?" draco looked pissed and jealous. " uh well she said she would come with me" Cedric said looking a bit scared. Draco looked at me pissed off, I wasn't scared just worried for Cedric. I scoffed " Cedric.. Can you give me some time to talk to him?" Cedric looked at me and nodded and went to the crowd. " you don't lie to Draco Malfoy Y/n  and you know damn well" I looked at Draco holding back a snicker " well I don't care you the fuck you are you don't own me I can do whatever I want" Draco looked my me even more pissed than before, he took me by the waist and slammed me to the wall " now listen here you fucking whore" I looked at Draco and tried breaking free from his grip but it didn't work I just gave up by that point. " you will respect me or else understand?!" Draco spat, I was getting furious " as I said Malfoy you don't own me!" I said a bit louder than I wanted it to be." do I need to fucking say this again. I. Am. The. Draco. Malfoy. Don't. Disrespect. Me. Or. Else." at that point I was just pissed off at him like he doesn't fucking own me or barley know me." do I need to say this again I DON'T GIVE TWO LIVING FUCKS" I yelled which was a big mistake.

Draco took me by the wrist and drug me to his bedroom and locked the door, as he was walking towards me and backed away from him. " fucking slut" he whispered, where was Cedric when I needed him or Addison, God I've had a crush on Draco for a long time but now he's just toxic, and heartless. " don't call me a slut Malfoy" I looked at him trying not to show fear. " I'll call you what I fucking want!" he said while grabbing me and slamming me to his bed. This was rape, no consent, just fucking rape. " get the fuck off of me!" I yelled, Draco  took out some tape a put it over my mouth, now what the hell was I going to do??? He tied me up to his bed where I couldn't move any body part that a had, by this point I was terrified. " next time fucking listen to me understand?!" he said while ripping the tape off of my mouth. " CEDRIC HELP" I screamed, Draco looked at me pissed off, I really didn't care by that point. Draco took a knife and put it on my stomach, God I hate him... He started to trace his initials on my stomach but before he could actually make a cut Cedric finally got in." Cedric please just get me out and don't get yourself hurt" I said while looking at him. Cedric got me untied and pushed me out before Draco could do anything." don't fucking touch her again understand?!" I've never seen Cedric so mad in my life. Draco just looked at him and shut his door. We took it as a yes.

I didn't feel safe alone so I went with Cedric and spent the night with him. I'm starting to have a crush on Cedric but it just doesn't seem right for some reason and I don't know why.