Chapter 1

As I was walking into the train I went to a empty seat,I didn't really want to sit with anyone else by that point. I saw Harry and his friends sit at there normal seat and Draco and his friends at their normal seat. There was two more people to be seated, it's their first year to Hogwarts I really didn't want them to sit beside me, I didn't want to be embarrassed I front of everyone. They had to sit beside me no one else would let them sit beside them. I looked at them and just stayed silent, the girl said "hi what's you're name'' ? I said "y/n  and you?" The little girl said "savanna and this is hunter". " well savanna and hunter I hope you have fun at Hogwarts for you're next seven years". Savanna said "you to!"

We all got off the train and getting ready to be at Hogwarts, Harry and Draco were fighting as normal, it gets annoying to me. When I got out of the train I accidentally bumped into Draco. "Hey watch where you're going mudblood!" I looked at him pissed off " for you're information malfoy I'm a full-blood!" Draco looked at me shocked " you don't look like it" I rolled my eyes "well I am malfoy, now I have to go".

We all got to Hogwarts, we were waiting on the feast to start. Seemed like it took forever to start. Once we all got done with our food we had to go to our dorms, since I'm a slytherin it doesn't take long to get there. I saw malfoy running really fast, I stopped him and asked him " and why are you running?" Draco looked at me and said "I'm running from something let me go!" I looked at him running towards the dorms, I was wondering what he was running from or who he was running from.