Chapter 29

Gabbys pov

nurse-ok mam im going to need you to push

me-(pushes) AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! (squeezes khalils hand)

khal- AHHHHHHH!!!!

nurse- breathe ms. paige

me- ee ee who who ee ee whoo whoo (pushes) AAAAAHHHHHH!!! GET THIS BABY OUTTA ME!!

khal- DAMN GABBY!!

nurse- ok miss just push one more time

me- (pushes) AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!! *sighs*

nurse- its a girl!(hands her the baby)

khalina was absolutely gorgeous, she had light skin like me and eyes like her dad, she even smiled like him. i held her and admired her beautiful face for a while. she laughed at me pinching her little cheeks. i looked up at khalil and he was getting a little emotional.

me- here hold her

khalil backed up a little

khal- nah shes too small, i dont want to break her

me- ill guide you, come here

khal- comes closer

me-(hands him the baby) hold her head up for support

khalil did what i said and he held her. he played with her fluffy cheeks and told her how beautiful she was. the nurse went and got everyone and they came in.

ebony- oh my gosh, she is so precious

khalil- u want to hold your goddaughter

ebony- oh my yes

khalil gives ebony khalina

Ebonys pov

she was so beautiful, she played with my hair and she giggled. she looked just like khalil. i played with her for a few more seconds and the nurse took her to get her cleaned up.

FEW DAYS LATER

Diggys pov

kaila has been acting real suspicious. since she was in the shower i decided to go through her phone. as i was looking through it, i saw a few text messages from that nigga major. they said shit like "i cant wait for you to come baby" and "hurry up and have tht baby,make tht muny, and bring ur ass ova here" i started breathing in and out really fast. i couldnt believe she was fuckin with this dude. i threw her phone at the wall breaking it. and i walked in the bathroom, and snatched the bathroom curtains back, and she jumped and covered herself.

me- get the fuck out now.

kail- diggy wha-

me- GET OUT THE DAMN SHOWER!

she jumped and she stepped out the shower. i grabbed her arm and she struggled to get out my grip but it wasnt working. i threw her on the bed and she sat up, naked. she covered herself. i held up the phone to her face.

me- WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT!?

kail- well ive kinda b-been seeing him f-for a while now

i grabbed her off the bed and backed her into the wall slamming her. i didnt even care if she was pregnant. i punched the wall right next to her face and she jumped and started crying.

kail- d-diggy please dont hurt me!!

i looked her up and down and i simply said

me- get out.

kail- baby please im sor-

i didnt even want to hear it. i grabbed her and made my way downstairs, i opened the door and pushed her out. i ran upstairs and gathered as many of her things as i could, then i came back downstairs and threw them at her. she cryed even harder but i didnt care.

me- get the fuck off my doorstep.

and with that i slammed the door in her face. i was somewhat happy and somewhat pissed that my future child could be in danger. i was somewhat happy tht major would probably beat some sense into her. i know it sounds harsh but i couldnt believe her. i called ebony and told her to come to my house. she agreed and she said she was on her way.

about 15 minutes later the doorbell rang

i got up and opened the door. she was lookin sexy as always. i invited her in

ebony- hey diggy whats going o-

i cut her off by kissing her, she was a little hesitant at first but then she just gave in. i closed the door behind her without breaking the kiss. the kiss got more intense and i backed her up into a wall. i started kissing on her neck and she tried to talk

ebony- d-diggy i-i cant

i pinned her on the wall and placed her arms above her head. i whispered "stop fighting it" in her ear and she nodded. i kissed all over her body and i made my way down to her panties. i slowly took them off and kissed around her V. i then stuck my tongue inside her and she moaned extra loudly. she started moaning my name and it turned me on. she then grabbed my head and stuck it deeper inside her. i licked and sucked on her clit and her moans got even sexier. i started making my way back up to her lips kissing her all over her body. "diggy why" she said while moaning. i ignored her and kissed her lips. i stuck my tongue inside her mouth and she softly moaned. she was up against the wall. i pulled down my pants and picked her legs up while im in between and i entered her. she moaned my name loudly and it turned me on. it felt so good raw. i groaned as i went in and out of her making sure she felt every stroke. i stuck my head inside her neck and kissed on it softly as i was inside her. we went at it for about 30 more minutes and i pulled out before i cummed inside her. we both were out of breath and we just looked at eachother. she kissed me on my lips.

ebony- i love you

me- i love you too

ebony- i cant believe i just did that

me- its ok

her phone started ringing and she pushed me off her and we pulled our bottoms back up and she looked at her phone and noticed it was domani calling. she looked at me in slight regret and answered the phone.

ANYONE EXPECT THAT?????

COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE!!1