Chapter 16

Zonniques pov

me- umm hi... i came to talk to you.

K- hi... come in.(lets her in)(they sit on the couch)

K- so umm how u been....

me- i-ive been good, a little lonely but i got through it.

K-(sighs)(gets closer) babe, look i am so sorry, like you dont even know.(gets on knees and takes her hand) i missed u so much. that girl meant nothing to me, i just felt like i just had to get back at chu for some reason. im sorry for all the pain i put u through, and all the hurt. i realized my life was nothing without chu.(zonnique tears up) you are the most important person in my life. baby i want you back here with me. plz come back to me. i love you too much

me-(smiles while crying) i love you too and i will come back.

K-(gets off knees, picks her up into a hug and spins her around) 

me-(laughing)

K-(puts her down and lifts her chin)(wipes her tears) i will always rather have bad times with you then good times with someone else.(kiss)

me-(kiss) u always know what to say dont chu?

K- yupp

I text diggy to let him know im staying at khalils so he doesnt get worried.

me- soooo, im rlly horny right now.(smirks)

K- u aint said nothing but a word.

He pushed me on the couch and got on top of me.he kissed me and i kissed back, then we were making out. he layed me down on the couch without breaking the kiss. he was rubbing his hands all up and down my body and i rubbed his head. the kiss was getting rough and he bit my lip seductively. he took off my shirt without breaking the kiss and i helped him take off his. i helped him unbuckle his pants while he took off mine still without breaking the kiss. all of a sudden we both fell on the floor and we laughed. we started making out again, then he took my panties off. he kissed me from my head to my navel, then started planting soft kisses around my coochie. i moaned in pleasure and giggled cause it tickled. he took off my panties with his teeth and he licked my area.

me- OHHHHH (moans and arches back)

K-(goes deeper)

me-(moans) OHHH SHIT STOP TEASING ME.

K- whatever u say madam. (takes off his pants and places the tip of his thing at her hole.)

me- khalil shove tht shi-

K-(shoves it in)

me- (screams in pleasure)

K- long time no see.

me- FASTER!!!

K- goes faster

I moan in extreme pleasure then i get on top of him and starts riding him slowly, teasing him. he tries to force me up and down faster but im fighting it.i smirked and he was begging me to go faster. i gave him what he wanted and he was moaning and groaning. all of a sudden i feel a liquid inside of me. uh-oh.

K-(opens eyes wide)

me-(gets off him) OMG YOU (slaps him on the chest) DUMB ASS, WHY TF DIDNT U PULL OUT?!

K-(scared smile) uh sorry.

me- were screwed.(puts clothes back on)

K- wait, we cant get back to fucking?

me-(gets pillow and hits him with it)KHALIL THIS IS NOT FUNNY! (khalil puts his clothes back on)(pacing back and forth) omg omg, im pregnant, i just know i am(freaking out)

K- (gets up and faces her towards him) babe calm down, even if u are, im going to step up and take care of my responsibilities and take care of the baby, if there is one.

me- KHALIL IM FUKING 18 YRS OLD!! I CANT HAVE A BABY! 

K- baby if there is a child , you will be the best mother you can be, i know you will. stop worrying and besides i think it would be kinda cool having a lil me running around here.

me-(sighs)

K-(lifts chin) baby u have nothing to worry about. i'm here for you always and forever, even if we break up for some reason im still going to be here for you and that baby.

me-(nods head) ok.

K-(hugs) come on lets go to bed(takes my hand and leads me upstairs)

I put on some of khalils clothes and we both get in the bed and cuddle, im still nervous about the baby thing, but i trust khalil will be there for me. i slowly closed my eyes and i fell asleep, so did khalil.