Chapter 11

Zonniques pov

I was so sick of this shit with major and we needed help. i didnt want anything to do with khalil so i called diggy.

D- hello?

me- Diggy?

D- what do you want? if its about ebony FUCK HER.

me- diggy just liste-

D- NO IDGAF ABOUT HER ANYMORE!

me- DIGGY SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET ME TALK!

D-(silent)

me- we need your help

D- whats wrong?

me- (tears up and starts sniffling)

D- zonnique u can tell me. plz tell me whats wrong

me-(crying a lil) its major.

D- WHAT ABOUT MAJOR?(gets angry)

me- h-he....................

D- he what? you can tell me.

me- well.... an hour after you left major showed up here and he invited himself in and he has been staying here ever since.

D- has he been hurting you?(angry)

me- h-he raped me once or twice but im fine. you should be concerned about ebony.

D- WHAT THE FUCK DID HE DO TO EBONY? (angry voice)

me- ok before i tell you, calm down a lil because u might want to sit down for this one.

D-(sits) ok im sitting and im calm.

me-ok well he started (crying)

D- zonnique its ok, dont cry.

me- ok im going to be strong and just say it. he's been raping her ever since you left and he left bruises and marks all over her body and he beats her everyday(tears up) and i just walked in ebonys and room and he just raped her while she was on her period.(crying)

D-(gets chair and throws it at the wall) GOT DAMMIT! I SWEAR ON MY GRANDMOTHERS GRAVE IM GONNA KILL HIS ASS!! (calms down) zonnique im sorry for what he did to you and ebony , im on my way back. fuck this tour. thank you for telling me.(hangs up)