Chapter 25

Ebonys pov

i woke up feelings so refreshed and still slightly pissed. i did my morning routine and went downstairs to get some lucky charms. today is the day that i dont give a fuck. im going to do whatever i feel obligated to do. i noticed a note on the counter that read:"Ebony, i went to go run some errands and i will be back later on. i left 175$ on the table for you, love Domani. i smiled at the letter and started eating my cereal.  i decided to call up my girl zonnique.

PHONE CONVO:

Z: hello?

me- hey wassup

z: nothing much, uh whats going on with you and diggy

me- the nigga is bullshittin and he is just getting on my damn nerves

z-(smh) yall need to just cut the foolishness out and start getting along again

me- guess what today is?

z-haha  let me guess, the day you dont give a fuck?

me- better know it hahaha

z- oh shit who are you going to take your anger out on

me- a dumb ass hoe

z- kaila?

me- mhm, im about to go over there right now, no tears, no nothing, all ass whoopings.

z- i see, me and khalil are actually going to stop by there so, i guess ill see you there(smh)

me- yupp you sure will hahaha

z-ahaha bye girl

THEY HANG UP

i went upstairs and took a nice long shower then got dressed in some comfortable clothing. shania just tried her life. she gonna get her ass beat today, thats all i know. and idc who tries to break it up, i wish diggy would try to break it up cuz i will swing on his ass as well. i grabbed my keys and purse and got in the car. i inhaled and exhaled and drove off.

Diggys pov

me and shania were already up and running. the things ebony said to me simmered in my mind all night, even when me and shania had sex. at this point, i just dont care, im focused on shania and thats it. i sat on the couch and shania sat across my lap. i kissed the top of her head and we watched tv peacefully.

Ebonys pov

i pulled up to diggys driveway, got out and knocked hard on the door.

d-(opens door) umm what are you doing here?

me-(pushes past him) fuck out my way.

d-(grabs her arm) umm your in my damn house

me-(look at him like hes crazy)(snatches arm out of his grip) you rlly dont want to fukin do tht. i came here to see ur lil trick.

d-(gets in front of her) whatever you plan on doing, just know that it better not be what i think it is.

me-(attitude) or what? hmm? your going to throw me out again?

d-(looks down and to the left)

me- what i thought(walks past him into the living room)

k- what are you doing here?

me-(puts up hair)(diggy walks in) kaila can you come outside for a second?

k- HELL NO, what the fuck do you want

me- nothing much(walks over to her casually then punches her)(starts whooping her ass)

d-(runs over there to get ebony)(tries grabbing her)

diggy swore he was gonna get me off this bitch but not today. im not gone lie, the hoe can fight, but not as good as me. i kept punching her over and over again, then she flipped us over and got on top of me and started punching me in my head. i got a good grip of her hair and started tagging on her ass, slamming her into everything i saw. diggy was trying his best to break us up, but it wasnt working. she then slammed me into a wall and started punching me on my arms, missing my face. i grabbed her hair and punched her down to the ground and thats when khalil and zonnique came in and they all jumped in trying to break us up. kaila jumped on me and started punching me on my neck missing my face again. she finally hit my face and i could tell zonnique wanted to jump in, but she wasnt taking any risks for her baby. diggy grabbed kaila and tried pulling her away but i was holding on and thats when i started punching diggy as well. khalil rushed over and grabbed me by my waist and pulled me away from them. our hair was lookin a hot ass mess, and kaila had a little busted lip. i had a little scratch on my face but thats it.

kha- ebony chill tf out!

me-(still trying to get at her, going left and right but khalil is blocking her) nah khalil watch out

z- dayuumm!

d- ebony what THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!

me-(starts charging at diggy)

kha- (grabs her around her waist pulling her back)

kaila starts running towards me again ready for round two and i managed to get out of khalils grip and we started going at it again. kaila slipped and fell and i started punching the shit out of her head. then i punched her in her jaw a couple times and she just punched me on my arms and chest. diggy grabbed me by my waist and then i tried stomping her head to hell. then diggy  kinda slammed me(but not hard) on the couch and pinned me down.

d- WILL YOU CHILL OUT!!

me- STOP FUKING YELLING AT ME!!

d- GET THE HELL OUT MY HOUSE!

me-(about to yell again,but calms down and just smiles) fine, get off me then

he gets off me and kaila runs upstairs

me-(fixes hair)

zonnique is just looking at us the whole time

z- umm babe i think we should go now.

kha- uh ya we should, call us when yall arent so hyped up

z- ill see you later ebony.( they leave)

i grabbed my keys and started to walk out

me- oh i almost forgot(walks over to diggy and slaps him hard making his face go left)

diggy just looks at me like he wants to hit me back

me- (gets closer) do it, i dare you

d-(silent)( raises both eyebrows and shrugs,bites bottom lip and looks at her like " keep hitting me, at this point irdc, do what you want")

i just look at him in his gorgeous brown eyes, then i cleared my throat before i got lost in his eyes, then i just looked down, then slowly turned around and left "his and kailas" which used to be my house. i got in the car and just sat there then i just started crying with my head in my hands and crying on the steering wheel,i sniffled then looked in the mirror and fixed my makeup. then i just watched a bird fly by, then i started the car and i headed back to my new "home".