Chapter 12

Diggys pov

i am so fukin pissed right now. this dude came into my fukin house and has been hurting the women who stay there? oh hell naw. im just going to go back home,wait for him to come back, then im just going to kill him. well i wont kill him, but i will seriously injure him. THIS NIGGA RAPED HER ON HER PERIOD! WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT?! .............major. i calmed myself down and  physically and mentally prepared myself to go back and lay his ass out. i told king to take me back home.

Ki- diggy do you know how much money ur throwing away?

me- ebony and zonnique matter way more than that fukin money. and yes i said zonnique too. thats my guy best friends girl, and i feel its my job to protect her just as much as i protect ebony. i would want khalil to do that for ebony too so ya.

Ki- what do u mean? what happened?

me- dont worry about it.

Ki- alright man lets go.

We get in the bus and drive off. I didnt tell King because he wouldve flipped and wouldve went to find major himself and beat him wherever he was. and because i want this to be one on one. no cops and no witnesses. well zonnique and ebony but u know wat i mean.

THREE HOURS LATER

Diggys pov

King dropped me off at my house and i walked in. Zonnique ran up to me and gave me a big hug.

Z- omg im so glad ur here (crying)

me-hey hey(comforts) its ok (hugs) you dont have too worry about him anymore. why havent u called khalil too?

Z- i dont want to talk to him AT ALL.

me- oh..... wheres ebony?

Z- in her room.

me- ok just dont open the door for anyone unless im down here.

Z- ok (hugs) thank you so much

me-(hugs) dont worry about. im going to go talk to her.

i go in her room and see her sitting on the ground crying

me- ebony?

E-...........................

TO BE CONTINUED