CHAPTER 20TAYYYY!!! WOOO WOO!!

Zonniques pov

me and ebony got in the car and drove to the spa. when we got there we paid and got in our robes and shit and we were getting our nails and toes done.

me- so tell me about this domani dude?

e- omg he is so freakin sweet, like he is the perfect gentleman, i even tested him to see if he would have sex with me on the first date and he told me to save myself for him.(blushes)

me-(raises eyebrows) wow rlly, hes a keeper.

e- ya he rlly is... but like when he came to pick me up, diggy was being such a jerk, and im like is he tht jealous?

me- u know tht diggy has been overprotective of u since forever, so u should be used to it. but he should just let u be, i mean u can take care of urself.

e- ikr thts what im saying, but he just seems all happy now, cause he probably thinks i wont see domani again, and tht it was just a one time first date thing.

me- well hes gonna be pissed when he sees tht he is back again.

e- oh well, diggy is not my daddy so i dont care. oww!!(looks at nail)

asian nail lady- i sowwie mam

e- its kool

me- u want to go to fuego cantina/bar after this for some tequilas?(pretend they are old enough to drink)

e-(confused look) zonnique u cant drink.(eats a cookie given to her)

me- i know but i can get drinks without the alcohol.

e- oh ok then fine by me.

they finish getting their treatments done. they went to the bar and some drinks. ebony had way too many drinks, and she is a lil wasted right now. zonnique drives her home and helps ebony in the house.

e-(almost falls but diggy catches her)

d- whoa whoa, ebony are you drunk?(helps her to the couch to lay down)

e-hehehehe just a wittle bit(baby voice)

k- damn ebony ur pretty wasted

e-(jumps up) I WANT TO GET CHOCOLATE WASTED!!! HAHAHAHA

d- ebony sit down, zonnique why did u let her get this drunk.

me- look ebonys my girl, but im not her mom, and i cant control how many drinks she buys, its not my money, i mean honestly i tried but it didnt work.

k-(shakes head)

e- OH OH!!! DIIIII-GGY!!(emphasis on gee)

d- shhhh just lay down(tries to get her to lay down but shes fighting it)(she ends up slapping him)

z-ebony sweetie chill out

d- e-ebony calm down(holds her arms down)(the doorbell rings)

i walk to the door and get it and it was this fine ass dude.

?- umm hi im domani, i just came to give ebony her jacket she left it in my car. may i come in?

me- oh ur domani! ive heard alot about u, ur so cute.

do- thank u sweetheart, ur pretty.

me-(flips hair) oh u know how i do! (lets him in)

 do-(laughs)(they both walk in the living room and zonnique sits down)(diggy looks at him like "tf r u doing in my house")

e-(eyes widen and jumps up and runs into domanis arms) hey sexxaaayyyyy!!!!

do- hey umm ebony are u drunk?

e-(falls in his arms) just a tiny tiny bit! hahahaha

k-sup man

do- wassup bruh?

k-nothing much, ebony is a hot mess right now

do- ya imma get her upstairs in her bed

d-(diggy stands up) exscuse me?

do- im going to get her up to her bed, is there a problem.... mr simmons?

z- oh shit

d- ya there is a huge problem, first u dont acknowledge me in my own damn house and now ur trying to come in and take care of her? i was taking good care of her before u even showed up

do- watever nigga, u obviously werent doing a good job.

d- u want to say tht again?(gets closer about to hit him)

me-(steps infront of diggy with hand on chest) diggy just calm down, he is only here to help(he sits back down)

do- ya diggy, im only here to help.(picks ebony up and carries her upstairs into her bed)

me- diggy whats wrong?

d- nothing just leave it alone.

 z-(raises hand surrendering) fine whatever...... its kinda late can we just sleep in ur guest room?

d- ya thts cool............... he has been up there a while, im going to go see what hes doing

Diggys pov

i walk upstairs to see what was going on and i hear a scream

d-(bust in room) EBONY ARE U OK?!

TO BE CONTINUED........................................