Chapter 14

Ebonys pov

i was rlly scared that major was on his way home. I mean i know diggy is here and all but major is like a beast when it comes to fighting, major will seriously hurt someone. but diggy will like put u in a coma, like he will nearly kill u, but i was still scared, cuz i knew when major got home, this fight was gonna be very bloody and violent. major doesnt even know that diggy is here and he is going to be pissed. omfg im scared as fuck.

me- zonnique im rlly scared

Z- i know, im kinda worried too.

(Hears a car pull up)

me and Z- oh shit

(Major walks in)

M- tf yall sitting down for? where the hell is my dinner?!

Z- uh umm were not going to cook u dinner anymore.

M-(walks over to Z and grabs her arm pulling her off the couch) LISTEN BITCH, U WILL DO WHATEVER TF I TELL U TO DO.(pushes her down on the couch)

M-(sits next to me) sooo u ready for round whatever round we are on.(strokes my thigh)

me- NO, IM SICK OF U ABUSING ME!

M-(fake chuckles)(grabs her arm hard and slams her against the wall)(walks over to her and kneels down at her level) I DONT WANT TO FUKIN HURT U TODAY, SO IM GOING TO GIVE U A CHANCE TO GET UR ASS UP THERE IN THE BED.......NOW!(grabs arm)

me-(tears up)

Diggy comes out of no where

D- GET UR....FUKIN.....HANDS......OFF.....HER

M-(turns around and faces him) wow diggy diggy diggy, i was hoping i wasnt going to have to break someones skull but i guess i have too.

me-(walks over to sit on the couch next to z) (they are both shaking)

D- (inhales)(exhales)(preparing himself)

M-I HAD FUN FUKIN UR LIL BITCH OVA THERE.

D- (punches)

M-(punches back)

Both tussling for like 15 sec

D-(punch in face,stomach,face,stomach)

M-(manages to flip them over) (punches diggy over and over)

me- omg baby!!(tries to get up)(crying)

Z-(holds her back down) diggys strong he got this.

M-(kicks him in the face)

D-(falls)(in extreme pain)

M-(kicks him in the stomach)

me-(runs over to diggy) BABY OMG!!! COME ON BABE GET UP!!!(panicking and crying)(holds his head up)

M- LIL WEAK ASS BITCH.(grabs ebony and slams her on the couch) ITS FUKING TIME!(forces himself on her)(kissing her neck and sucking on her neck)

me-plz stop!!!(struggling to get out of his grip)

Z- she said STOP!!(hits him in his back)

M-BITCH (punches her with the back of his hand)(zonnique falls) NOW BACK TO U BITCH.(starts kissing on me)

D-(gets up slowly)(pulls major off ebony)(kicks him in the stomach)(major falls)(grabs a bat) NOW IMMA RLLY FUK YO ASS UP. (hits with bat on his back)(hits in the leg)(hit in the face like 4 times)(hits 3 more times in the face)(punches over and over)(kicks him in his balls 5 times) DONT U EVER FORCE URSELF ON HER AGAIN!!!(kicks in back)(hits with bat in his head) NOW FORCE URSELF ON ME!(drags major outside in the street.) FUKIN PIECE OF SHIT!!.(walk back to the house)AND PUT UR FUKIN HANDS ON ZONNIQUE AGAIN AND SEE WHAT HAPPEN. WHOOOO NIGGA I WISH U WOULD COME BACK HERE!(closes door)

Major was bleeding very badly, his eye was about to come out of his socket, his nose was just fucked up. his lip was swollen and he was bleeding everywhere. damn he was fucked up.

me-(runs to diggy)(helps him) omg baby r u ok?

D-(hugs) ya im fine. zonnique r u ok?(sits slowly on couch)

Z- Ya im good, thank you so much diggy.(hugs)

D-oww, but ur welcome.(smiles)

me- aww u two are getting along.

D- ya for now at least.(smiles)

Z-(laughs)

me- i love you.

D- i love u too.(kiss on cheek)

me- zonnique loves u too.

Z-(rolls eyes) plz!

D- haha I LOVE U TOO ZONNIQUE!!(grabs her and kisses her repeatedly on her cheek)

Z-eww diggy get off!!!(smiles)

I'm so glad that major is out of my life completely. i think diggy officially scared the shit outta him. We all decided to go to sleep. We all actually slept in the same bed. lmao i was in the middle, diggy on my left and nique on my right. i loved my best friends