Chapter 23

PLAYBACK (rewind noise)

PS THATS KAILA ON THE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ebonys pov

me-(gets nervous and starts tearing up) diggy what the hell is going on?! and why are my bags packed at the door?!

k- clearly because ur a stupid hoe

d- kaila i got this(kiss cheek)

me-(nervous af) DIGGY PLEASE TELL ME WHATS GOING ON!!!!

d- first off, dont raise ur fucking voice at me. and second, turns out while u were all tipsy and shit, u told me some stuff.

me- like what?!

d- oh idk.....LIKE YOUVE BEEN FUCKING THT FAGGOT IN MY HOUSE!!!

me- wait what?!!

d-(mocks) wait what?! DONT PLAY FUKIN STUPID, U TOLD ME THT SHIT WHEN U WERE DRUNK, NOW ITS TIME FOR U TO GET THE FUCK UP OUTTA HERE!!

k-(laughs)

me-(about to hit her again) WHAT THE FUCK ARE U LAUGHING AT?!!

d-(pushes her back) ebony will you FUKIN STOP IT!! NOW GET UR SHIT AND GET THE HELL OUT MY HOUSE!!

me- (sits down on the couch) I NEVER HAD SEX WITH HIM DIGGY!! AND  IM.NOT.GOING.ANYWHERE. 

d- (fake chuckles) wanna bet?...................... alright.(gets her stuff and throws it outside)

me-(angry tears stroll down her face) DIGGY GO GET MY FUKIN SHIT AND PUT IT BACK IN MY ROOM!

kaila is standing beside diggy smirking the whole time

d-(says through teeth) STOP.RAISING.UR.VOICE.AT.ME

me-(crying) diggy i swear i didnt sleep with him!!

d- THOSE STUPID ASS TEARS ARENT HELPING YOU AT ALL YOU LYING ASS SKANK!, SO JUST STOP! NOW GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY HOUSE!

me-(yells at him) IM NOT LEAVING!!!! IF I HAVE TO LEAVE, SO DOES SHE!

d- U DONT MAKE THE RULES IN HERE BITCH!

me- s-so now im a-a bitch?(looks really hurt)

d- you know what, thats it (starts walking towards her)

me-(starts scooting back as fast as she can) diggy dont put ur fukin hands on me

d-(gets closer and she tries to run to the steps)(grabs her by her waist and makes his way to the door)

me-(struggling to get out his grip) NO! DIGGY STOP IT!!! GET OFF ME!(crying)(starts kicking legs and swinging crazily)

d-(grabs her harder and keeps trying to make his way to the door)

RIGHT NOW THEY ARE STRUGGLING IN THE HALLWAY

me-(crying harder) DIGGY STOP!!! UR HURTING ME!!(manages to get out of his grip and starts running but falls so she starts crawling towards the staircase)

d- (grabs her by her waist and throws her over his shoulder) UR GETTING THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE, I KNOW THAT MUCH!

me-(crying extra hard) DIGGY PLEASE!! STOP!! PUT ME DOWN!!

d- ya imma put u down alright(opens the door and sets her down on the doorstep hard)(kinda threw her)

d-(is about to close the door)

me- DIGGY NO!!! STO-

d-(slams door in her face)

me-(sits there crying talking to self) omg!(gets up and bangs on the door)DIGGY!!(no one answers)

omg i cant believe diggy treated me like this. i sat there crying for like 7 minutes then i wiped my face. i thought he loved me,and he treats me like this? and to top it off, he is with his ex kaila now? she is basically taking my place. i grabbed my keys and noticed tht kaila probably took the house key off while me and diggy were fighting. i silently sobbed to myself and i put my stuff in my car, once i did all that, i decided to call Domani

PHONE CONVO:

DO- hello?

me-(sniff) hi

DO- hey ebony, are you ok?

me-(about to break down) no, not rlly, can i come over to your house

DO- ya ya of course, babe tell me whats wrong

me-(officially crying) its just alot going on(sniff)

DO-(a little angry) did diggy do something to you?!

me- ill tell you when i get there,calm down

DO-(calms down) alright, tell me when you pull up

me- ok bye

DO-bye

THEY HANG UP