Chapter 19

Next morning

Diggys pov

i woke up to a really bad headache. i did my morning routine and i came downstairs to see ebony watching tv laughing about something. i sat down next to her and she gave me a stank eye. Whats wrong with her?

me- hey

E-(laughs at the tv ignoring him)

me- so umm what are you watching?

E-(silent)

me- ok ebony whats wrong with you?

E-(silent)

me- fine if u want to be a lil bitch about it then fine.

E-(stands up and gets in his face) call me a bitch again!

me- what the fuck is ur problem!?

E- (pacing back and forth pissed) soooo how was ur night last night huh?! 

me- uh, good i guess?..... ebony whats wrong with u, and y do u have hickies on ur neck?(getting angry)

E-(fake chuckles) you must not rememeber coming home drunk..... i have fukin hickies on my neck because u tried to fuk me last night!!

me- i didnt rape u did i?

E- no diggy!!!! but thats no exscuse, i was seriously scared that u would hurt me last night!!!

me- e-ebony, im rlly sorry, i didnt know that i did this to you.(puts head in his hands)

E-(grabs his chin so he will look at her) of course u didnt, u were drunk!!! (yanks her hand from his chin making his head jerk a little)(calms down) sighs, diggy just plz dont come home drunk anymore, u just rlly scared me

me- im sorry ebony and it wont happen again.......hug?

E-(smiles) i guess.(they hug)

As they hug diggy picks her up and runs to the back where the pool is.

E-aaaah!!!!! diggy u better not!

me-(smirks) or what?

E- im gonna break u down!!!(laughs)

me-(smirks) is tht a promise?

E- hehe diggy u r so perverted.... but yes.

me- ok(throws her in the pool and jumps in with her)

E- diggy!!! r u serious?!! u messed up my hair!!

me- chill out,damn(walks up to her and corners her)

E-(backs up until she cant back up anymore)

me- do i make u nervous?

E-(shakes head) nope

me- interesting (leans in to kiss her but instead splashes her with water)

E-(laughs) wow ur cool (splashes)

they have a splash fight

Ebonys pov

after me and diggy get out the pool, we both showered. i got out the shower and zonnique texted me saying she wanted to hang out today. GIRLS DAY OUT!!! i got dressed(image on the right) and i went downstairs to see diggy playing the xbox.

D- where are you going today?

me- me and zonnique are going to the spa and also going shopping.

D- oh what happened to tht 6000 dollars i gave you?

me- well i kinda spent half of it on a purse and the other half on shoes.(nervous smile)

D- ARE U SER- (calms down) just forget it, women and their shoes and purses.(shakes head)

me-(sits next to him) i know im sorry, i just had to get it...... but khalil is coming over to play some game thingy also.

D- yupp, its game night, money will be spent... imma kill his ass.

me- boy whatever(playfully pushes him and laughs)

D-(laughs)

doorbell rings

me- can u get the door?

D-(sighs and stix tongue at me)

Everyone came in and hugged me, and diggy dapped  khalil and playfully pushes zonnique.

K- aye bruh bruh, dont put yo hands on my girl.(playfully)

D-(laughs) 

Z- u ready to go ebony?

me- ya let me grab my purse.(gets up and diggy slaps my ass)

me- oww boy!(pushes his head)

D- damn girl, watch out ur in the middle of the tv.

K- yall funny.

me- allright z lets go.

As we leave, diggy slapped me and zonniques ass, and khalil did the same. they started laughing and dapping eachother.

Z- oo i cant stand yall!

me- ikr!

khalil and D- (mocks them) ikr!

Z- yall are not funny. but its all good, come on ebony lets go get our coocas shaved.(laughs)

me-(laughs)

they guys- eww!!

we leave the house and get in the car.