Chapter 13

Ebonys pov

I was sitting on the ground crying thnking what am i going to do. then i heard someone come up the stairs and i heard diggys voice.

D- ebony

me-............. what the hell do u want(attitude)

D-(sighs) look im sorry ok?, zonnique told me everything. why didnt u tell someone he has been hurting you?

me-(wipes tears)(sniffs) he said that if i did he would kill us.(tears up)(gets off the ground) and you dont understand diggy, ok major is crazy ,he will do it.

D-(walks over to give her a hug)

me-(backs up)(crying) DONT FUKIN TOUCH ME!

D- ebony im sorry ok?! i had no idea what he was doing.

me- OF COURSE U DIDNT BECAUSE (pushed him) YOU (push) WERENT (push) THERE (pushes until he is backed up againts the wall) FOR ME!!(bust out into tears)

D-(hugs her tightly with chin on her head) (lets out a single tear)(sniffs)(lifts her chin) you dont have to worry about him anymore. im making this promise that i will never let him hurt you or zonnique again.

me- (calms down) ok, just please dont ever leave me again. (wipes tears)

D- i wont, ebony i love you.

me- i love you too.(kiss)

D-(kiss)...............................(pulls away) come on (holds hand) (and walks downstairs)

Z- aww are you to together again???

me and diggy look at eachother

D- nah just best friends with a few benefits (smiles)

me-(smiles)(laughs)...................(gets a text from major saying he is on his way for another round.)

me- omg omg omg he's coming!!!!(freaking out)(tears up)

D- ebony calm down, can u and zonnique go upstairs and stay up there?

me and Z- hell no!

Z- were not going to leave u down here by urself with him.

D- (sighs) fine. ill be right back.( goes upstairs)