Chapter 3

Ebonys pov

I went upstairs and took a shower and got dressed in some nike shorts high nike socks my hair in a messy bun and a pink ymcmb shirt. comfortable clothing i had on. i went downstairs to see diggy watching tv on the couch so i sat down next to him. he looked over at me and pinched me on my leg.

me- oww why did u do that??

D- felt like it (smirk)

me- well i feel like doing this! (slaps him on his head)

D- damn ebs that actually hurt.

me-(in diggy voice) damn diggy that pinch actually hurt. (smiles) haha.

D- oh so ebs got jokes huh?

E-yupp

Diggys pov

The doorbell rings so i get up to open it and i see the worst creation God has ever made. it was Ebonys best friend from hell ,zonnique.(image on the right

me- Tf u here for? sign says no animals allowed.

Z- diggy dont play with me, i came to see MY girl ebony, aka the one u cant get with. AHA!

me- ya whatever go ahead and escort yourself back to the zoo u orangutan.

Z- keep talking shit diggy, i swear i will punch you in your fucking face, whooooo you dont even know.( smiles trying to calm herself down). (pushes past diggy) MOOOOVEEE (mumbles) ninja turtle looking ass.

me-monkey ass.(talks to self) ooo! i cant stand that girl.

Ebonys pov

My bfffffffffffff of all time zonnique is here, omg i love that girl to death, she is always here for me when me and diggy fight and i just love her so much. but her and diggy hate eachother. its weird cause they both think that they are sexy but they just fight all the time.

me-AAAAAAH hey babes!! (gives Z a hug) 

Z- hheeeeey girl, i see you still living with that thing over there.(smiles)

D-fake smiles

me- im suprised you guys never call eachother ugly or anything.

Z-  im not gon lie diggys a fine ass boy but i hate him with a passion.

D- and zonniques a sexy girl but she makes want to choke her out. 

me- (smiles) wow be nice today Z

D- ya Z be nice

Z- diggy you can kiss my a-

me- OOOOKAAY!!! moving on soooo umm ya Z hows things going with u and khalil.

Z- ooo girl i cant stand him he on his way right now to hang out with the grinch( diggy flicks her off) but like he got all these chicks calling him and shit, and im like whatz up like y he got all these hoes calling him. and i know i dont come as a person who is sensitive but it seriously hurts me when he is talking to all these other women ya know?

me- aww baby give me a hug( gives her a hug) i know what you mean, yall just need to sit down and talk everytime i see you and him arguing, it sadens me. like foreal yall need help.

D- awww lil zonnique has problems

me- shutup diggy

D- sucks his teeth

me-(air kiss)MWUAH! LOVE YA

D- mhm ya ok.

The doorbell rings so i get it and its khalil

me- hey cutie( not flirty)

K- sup hottie.( gives hug)

khalil is just so adorable like a baby cute adorable, we dont have feelings for eachother like that but we just both think we r adorable. Z knows we call eachother hottie and cutie and she doesnt care cause she knows i would NEVER try to make moves on her man.