Chapter 31

Gabbys Pov

Ive enjoyed being a new  single mom and everything even though its hard as hell. Yes, i said single. Khalil and I broke up after we got into a HUGE fight about Khalina.

FLASHBACK

Me: " Khalil all you do is sit on your ass and wait for me to cater to you!"

Khalil:" How the fuck are you going to stand there and say some bullshit like that?! Huh?! You know damn well i help you take care of this house and Khalina!"

i just chuckled and shook my head at that comment.

Me:" Wow... so you call picking up after YOURSELF and changing a few diapers is helping?! Khalil you need to grow the fuck up and learn how to take care of yours!"

Khalil:" Will you cut me some slack you ungrateful piece of shit?!"

i started to tear up.

Me:" Oh, so n-now im a p-piece of shit to you? Ive done better than your no good cheating ass! I dont even know why i waste my love and time on you. Your a fucking deadbeat dad."

I didnt expect him to do what he did. he pushed me forcefully into the ground and threw a vase at the wall damn near my head. Tears started to flow from my eyes after he did that.

Khalil:" Dont you ever call me a deadbeat! That little girl up there sleeping is my fucking heart and i love her more than anything! For you to sit there and bash my father skills makes me want to choke the fuck out of you. I should seriously knock your bitch ass out." 

i wiped my tears and glared at him with a killer look. Then i got up and slapped the shit out of him.

Me:" You really are your fathers son."

I knew that comment would set him off knowing that his achoholic and abusive dad left him and his mom when he was little. Khalil got angry and did the unexpected. He hit me with the back of his fist and that made me fall down. i palmed my face and started crying silently.

Me:" Oh my gosh! I fucking hate you! I hope you know we are done you SON of a BITCH!"

He had a sympathetic look on his face saying that he didnt mean to and that he was sorry. i instantly ran upstairs, grabbed my bag, and started packing. Khalil walked in and tryed apologizing.

Khalil:" Baby, i am so sorry i hit you, i dont know what came over me. Please dont leave me. Im just going through it right now." 

I looked him in his eyes and i shook my head as tears started to form again.

Me:" N-no, im packing my shit and me and khalina are going to stay at a hotel for now." 

Khalil knew not to say anything about me taking khalina with him and it killed him that he couldnt speak on it. once i was done packing a bag for the night, i slowly picked up khalina as she wiggled a bit. Khalil had a look of regret on his face but he didnt say anything. 

Me:" ill be back tomorrow to get the rest of my stuff, im not staying here. dont fucking call me unless it has to do with my daughter."

With that, i walked out with a few tears falling from my eyes.

BACK TO PRESENT

I am now living in a condo about 20 minutes from where Khalil stays. Khalina is now 2 years old and such a busy body. My words must of got into Khalils head because he comes to get her every two days. We dont really speak execpt for a hi or bye in front of khalina so she doesnt think her parents hate eachother. She already knows about us not being together because i explained to her. Every time she comes back home she has tons of new toys and clothes. Khalil spoils her rotten. He even bought me a few things, but i didnt really accept them. I was still a little upset at Khalil for hurting me, but i gradually started to get over it once i saw how happy he makes my baby. 

Diggys pov

Not a lot of shit has happened in the past year and a half. After domani killed himself, ebony wouldnt talk for days. Domani has no family so there was not point in having a funeral. It crushed me seeing ebony like this. All she would do is cry and cry a little bit more. She eventually started to get over the fact that domanis dead about 7 months after he died. Police of course took both of us in and questioned us. We told him about how me and ebony had sex while her and domani were still dating and how thats what set him off. After all that, they thanked us for letting them know what happened and released us. Right now, Ebony is doing fine and so am i. I took her to visit her parents grave about a few weeks ago. Her parents died before she even knew who her parents were. I bet its hard to understand how she gets all this money. Well she gets a weekly check from her parents and grandparents will. 

Also, me and ebony started going to church more often. It wa a powerful moment when the pastor released all the demons of hurt and pain out of her. She looked like a new person. Ive never seen her so beautiful in my life. Her skin brightened and her eyes. Her hair got shinier and she kept her body looking fit. Its like all that negatitivy flowed out of her and it changed her whole appearance. 

About 5 months ago, i saw on the news that kaila and major had been shot. I cried knowing that i would never see my child that was suppose to be born. i blamed myself for the next month because i kicked her out. The news anchor said that major shot her and then himself. Ebony cried hysterically when she found out major died. She cried thinking about all the stuff he did to her and they were tears of somewhat happiness and pain. I believe this was all suppose to happen and that God was just trying to give us a fresh start. 

Maybe Ebony was the one to have my first child.

Ok so as you see, my style of typing is different and a little more proffessional. Sorry i havent updated in like forever, but i had writers block. I hope you guys enjoyed it. Comment and vote! :)