Chapter 17

1 Month later

Zonniques pov

I woke up to a morning sickness, i jumped out of bed and ran to the toilet and threw up. i wiped my mouth off with my hand seeing nothing was there. i got up and went over to brush my teeth and rinse my mouth out. i placed my hands on the counter top looking at my self and i put my head down leaning over. khalil came up and wrapped his arms around my waist.

K- babe u ok?

Z- (shakes head)(nod=yes,shakeshead=no) khalil (turns herself around to face him) i missed my period and ive been having alot of morning sickness. i know im pregnant.

K- how do you know for sure?

Z-ebony went with me to get a pregnancy test and it was positive.

K- baby its ok, i mean we are successful people, we have money, a house, we own cars, were straight. its not like we cant take care of the baby.

Z-(smiles) ya i guess.......... IM GOING TO BE A MOM!!!!!(hugs him)

K-(laughs) thats more like it.(kiss) i love you.

Z-(smiles) i love you too.(hugs with her head in his chest)

Diggys pov

I woke up to the smell of sausage,eggs,pancakes,grits,hasbrowns,and toast. i do my morning routine and i put on some baggy sweats.leaving my shirt off(wink wink) i went downstairs in the kitchen and i saw ebony finishing up the eggs. i walked up behind her and kissed her on her cheek.

E- well good morning to you too.

me- haha it smells good.

E- good, i put something very special in it(evil look)

me- u-um im not that hungry anymore.(scared smile)

E- hahahe im just kidding (makes diggy his plate,gives it to him)

me-thank you so much.(starts eating)

E- im not really hungry, it was for you anyway, im still a lil freaked out.

me- ebony dont worry about him, he wont mess with u anymore after that ass whooping, pssh tht nigga aint crazy.

E- so i have a question

me-(sips orange juice) shoo

E- since we are not echnically dating, does that mean we can see other people?

me-(sits back in chair)...... uh i mean i guess we could since we really arent dating.

E- ok but we need rules.

me- definately, no fucking other people in here.

E- no one sleeping over

me-..... i guess thats about it

E- yupp...... and uh i kinda have a date tonight.

me-(gets up and puts his dish in the sink)(makes no eye contact) oh ok well have fun thank for the breakfast. take care.(goes upstairs)

E-(scoffs) take care? wow ,whatever.(gets up and cleans dishes)

I went upstairs and sat on my bed. i mean damn, the chick moved on already? i didnt want to be in the house all day saturday. so i decided i was going to go to the strip club with my boys. if ebony is going out, i will too.