Chapter 3 : Jealousy

⚠️Warnings! ⚠️
-The next 2 chapters, not including this one will be lemon.
-Epicolour
-Suffering Authors
-Lemon 🍋
-Tentacles for Uhm... (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

((This story takes place after the Cream chapter. This does have a storyline after all-))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nightmare was watching in the distance, watching his future lover spending time with another. Every time he sees them share any sorts of physical contact, like Hugs or hand shakes makes Nightmare's blood boil with jealousy.

It seems he has to be patient for now...

Killer was currently on his daily hangout with his best friend Color, chatting about random stuff and how their day was going.

"So Color... How is that crush of yours going ey~?" Killer asked in a teasing tone, wiggling his non-existent eyebrows at him.

Colour's cheeks heated up from what Killer asked

"I-I don't know who you're talking about, kills!" Colour shouted in reply, his cheeks heating up more.

Killer rose a 'brow' at him. "Someone's lying~" He sang.

Colour felt his blush rise, then he got an idea. As revenge,

"What about you and your boss, Nightmare~ huh?" Colour snickered.

Killer blushed a little in embarrassment.
"Wha-??? I don't even like him like that--!" He said.

"Look who's lying now~" Colour smirked with Killer's reaction.

"Boi- ರ_ರ" Killer looked at him unamused.

"Stop it- And just so you know, you and Epic would make a perfect and cute couple UnU"

"I could say the same about you and Nightmare, Kills" Colour chuckled.

"Color- oh my Asgore- stahp- I already have something important in my life." Killer huffed.

Colour sighed as he already knew what Killer was talking about,

"Kills, your knifes don't count-" Colour replied with the neutral face of displeasure.

"Do not talk about my lovelies like that ! My precious beloved babies !" Killer said in a dramatic tone.

Colour bursted out laughing,
"Oh my Asgore Kills!" Colour laughed out,

"STFU YOU COOKIE AND MEMELORD LOVER SIMP !" Killer screeched.

"SAYS THE TENTACLE HENTAI OCTOPUS SIMPER!" Colour fired back,

"I AIN'T NO SIMP YA SIMP !" Killer shot back at him.

"YEAH RIGHT! YOUR ALL OVER NIGHTMARE!"

"WELL YOU'RE ALL OVER EPIC !"

"NO I'M NOT!" Colour shouted back, his face erupting into blush,

Someone in the distance watching them, misunderstood the situation that Color and Killer got themselfs into and the Blush on the embarrassed skeleton.

"YES YOU ARE ! YOU HAVE HIS PICTURES IN YOUR PHONE GALLERY !" Killer shouted with a grin.

"HOW THE F- NO I DON'T! AT LEAST I DON'T STARE AT A CERTAIN OCTOPUS!"
Colour replied back, his face felt like it was on fire.

Killer blushed red.

"AT LEAST I DON'T WRITE CONFESSION LETTERS DURING MY SPARE TIME !" Killer stated.