fight.

useramy123

this is a one she also had an idea for.hope you like it :)

-----------------------------------------

y/n pov.

"well im not a baby like you"i sayd to louis since he thinks i can't do anything

"well i clean up after myself"he argued back.

"who the hell is doing the cleaning in this house i am doing it.im waching your clothe,im cooking you dinner cleaning our room"i said screaming to him

"well im making the money"he said screaming back,i have never seen him this angry before.

"well im making money to im a actor to you know"i said with tear's in my eyes.

"and you know what else you are sleeping on the coutch tonight"i said as i stormed up to 'our'bedroom.

i was leaning down on the door and pulled my legs up to my chest and cried.

2.a.m

--------

i just decided to go to bed couse i was tired but i could not stop thinking about louis and how cold he might be(it's still winter).so i decided to take with me the coversand go down stairs to him.

as i went down to him i saw him laying on the coutch when i went closer to him i saw he had stained tears on his check,i felt so bad.

i got in the coutch and took the covers over us and snuggled in to his chest.

"I'm sorry darling"he said in his tired voice.

"it's okay baby im sorry too"i said back and kissed his lips.

" i love you"he said as he kissed me back on the lips

"love you too"and we both cuddled.

(a/n sorry that it is a short imagine but im writing this in a class hehe but hopeyou liked it and i will probebly update thin later :) bye)