why..just why (2)

japrim she wanted a part 2 so I will make a part 2😎♡

Recap:
So y/n catch Louis and her ex best friend having the dirty and y/n got mad and sad so she broke stuff and then she left to sleep over at millie(Bobby brown)

Now.
--------

You didn't have any clothes with you and you didn't want to go back and get them but millie said you needed to so you and millie was standing outside infront of the house,all you could feel was rage and you did not want to see Louis or Lisa.
You unlocked the door and stepped inside it was so quiet,you went inside to your room and staftsd to pack and millie was helping you.

You were finished packing and thn you heared the door open you looked at millie "it's okay you don't need to speak to him" she said and smiled you smiled back,feeling safe that she is with you.

The bedroom door opens and then you see Louis you turned back fast and keept packing you stuff, he was just standing in the doorway and looking at you. Once you and.mille finished you took all.the bags and loaded them in millie's car,louis followed us out.

"Y/n..please talk to me.im really sorry" he said I didn't answer him, the I see lisa coming over I got mad I turned around to louis and game him a 'wtf' look " how can you say that you are sorry but you still talk to that bitch " I said and went inside the car millie was about to drive away when louis spoke " I'm not talking to her anymore" he said then I hear lisa speak " I jusy wanted to say sorry and I really don't want to ruin our friendship" she said "well I don't forgive you two and it is ruined forever and you were the one that ruined it so you can thank yourself,and I hope you both live a awful life" isaid and the millie drove away.

Skip a few months.
------------------------------
It's been awhile since that happened and lisa is pregnant with Louis baby and he don't want anything to do with the baby, idont feel sorry for them.
Karma came and visit them.

I have a new apartment and I'm still talking to millie and I'm just living life  now and enjoy it:)

THE END♡