Thunderstorm love.

tfisgoingonhere

sorry  for publishing this late i hope you din't mind but im really sorry!!!

this is a louis pov.

__________________

i was walking home forme a friend and it was raining like crazy and i wanted to get home as fast as possible not wanting to catch a cold.then i heard a thunder and then the lightning came,not gonna lie i got a little scared then i saw a cafee and went in ther cuz i'm not going to die frome a lightning.

i ordered a coffe and found an emty tabble,then a really really beautiful girl came into the caffe and ordered somthing for herself and came towardes me.

omg she i comming to me '' hey,can i sitt here?'' she asked since the cafee was pretty full '' yes yes ofc'' i said and smiled to her and she smiled back '' i'm Y/N'' she said and smilen '' Louis'' i said and smiled back.

at this point i was hoping that the storm would bee long so i could sit here talking with her,she is soo beautiful her  long H/C  in a braid and her beautiful eyes that just go so beautifuli good whit her face. 

i'm already in love with her.

we were talking for what feelt like 5 min when she said '' it look's like the storm has ended,i need to get going'' she said stanging up '' yeah me too'' i said standing up aswell '' ehh i was wondering if i could get you're number'' i askeed '' yeah'' she said smiling and gave me her number.

we walked out the door and said our goodbye's.

once i get home i'm going to text her, what a good day it was to day.

was all i could thing to my self before i got home.

wow i'm really in love with her.

THE END.

hope you ejoyed this <33

And sorry for publishing this late!