meet and greet girl.

joepapii this is 1/3 imagine request you have sendt in :)

This will be a Louis pov.

💚 💚 💚

2.p.m.
---------
I was currently sitting in the makeup chair to fix my hair since I'm having a meet and greet with millie and the other who played in enola holms.

I'm excited about this since this is my first time having a meet and greet.
"Hey,you look good" I hear someone say,I look up frome my phone to see millie standing in front of me.

"Hahaha thank you,like your outfit" I say back.

" Thank you louis" she says and smile.
I like her smile because when she smiles she makes me and everyone around her smile too.

(Louis outfit just without the jacket.)

"Okay everyone out on the stage" I hear our boss said.

As soon as I stepped out on the stage I heard screaming and applause.

Skip to questions.
---------------------------

Girl:how was it filming?

" ohh it was super fun we laughed a lot" millie says,"yeah it was super fun filming,and we all made a good friendship fast" I said and smiled.

I looked around in the crowd, and I locked eyes with this beautiful girl.
Her hair was long and beautiful,and her eyes was sparkling. She was the woman of my dreams.

After we had answered a lot of questions,the fans could come one by one and take a photo with us.

When the girl I liked came up to me I quickly asked her for her name," Hey,what's you name" I asked "Y/n" she answered with a smile.

She melted my heart with her smile.
We took some pictures,before she left I slipped a not in her jacket.

"What was that" she asked."my number cuz I would love to get to know you more y/n" I answered she smiled and said " I would love to get to know ow you more thank you" she answered and smiled.

I watched her leve like it was in a movie,where this guy meets the woman of his dreame.

I'm lucky.

THE END.
Hope you liked this one!❤❤