sorry

usuckpp you request I deliver😉❤
Sorry this is late but I have been busy with school🥲

🌬🌬🌬
It what been two months...since me and Louis broke up.

I can't sleep the bed smells like him and I miss his touch his kisses,smile,laugh everything about him I miss him!

I can't sleep this past months I haven't slept well..I have cried and cried for hours and I'm totally broken.

"AAHH" I scream out as I keep crying.

My phone have been blowing up by calls and text frome millie bb.shs is the only one who knows that me and Louis have broken up.

I hear knocking on my dor and they are ringing my doorbell.

I stand up frome my bed and go to open the door...where a scared and concerned millie stands.

She looks at me with tear in her eye's.
I let her come in and make her a hot cup of tea.

"Y/n talk to me" she says as she takes a sip frome her tea.

I broke downside miss him I miss him so badly I dont know what to do" I say as I cry more.

She hugs me tight she wrapped a blanket around me and says "Okay we are going to take a ride" she says.

Skip skip.
---------------
We pull up at a park, we walk a bit then we sit down at a bench.

I lay my head on her shoulder and close my eyes.

After few min she told me to look up I didn't know why she told.me that but I did what she told me to do.

I look up and I..I.. se Louis......

"I'm sorry I'm soo sorry" he says and loom at me with broken eyes and a red nose.

I stand up and hug him so tight that I thought that I would break some of his bones.

He hug me back and we stayed like that for a few seconds.

" I love you " he says as we pull away.

I looked at him " I live you too" I say back and starts to cry again.

"Don't cry" he says ass.he wiped away my tears.

I smiled at him.

I turned around to millie and huge her " Thank you thank you" I say as I smile.to her.

" your welcome " she says and hug me back.

Skip skip.
---------------
" just as you know ow the apartment looks like a trash bag " I say and give him a shy smile.

" it's.okay we will clean it.up tomorrow "he says and kiss my checks.

THE END.

Please write any request in the comment i will write them ❤💟