Best friends to lover?pt.2 (last part)

sorry for not posting i have been bussy with school and other stuff but i will try my best to post when i can, witch is friday,satuday and sunday :)( i hope)

tfisgoingonhere

The next day.

had a normal day at school ,me and Y/N was toghether all day like we always are. today she had a hoddie and some swat pants on not gonna lie she lokked good:)

i  was home trying to do some homework but could not focus since i have been thinking about telling Y/N my felling's.

idk how maybe a little walk in the park or a movie night.

Decided to toxt her to see if she would hang out first.

LOUIS:

hey,do you want to hang out?

y/n:

yesss.

will be over in 10!! :)

well that was a quick answer.

10 min later.

''heyy'' i could hear someone scream it was Y/N i walked down stair's to greet her she was already sitting on the coutch i snaped out of my thought's when she started to talk to me.

'' wanna have a movie night?'' she asked lokking at me ''okay but i will schose the movie since you did it last time'' i said laughing alittle ''okay'' she said smiling.

she was finding some snacks while i did the movie ready. decided to take a romantic movie. we were sitting in the sofa with some snacks and then i started the movie,there was some small kissing scene i could feel my face heat alittle up.

i wasn't really paying attention to the movei since i was thinkhing about how to confess my love but one thing came to mind.

now there was a really heatet  kissing scene, i looked over at Y/N and decided to just go for it i took her face in my hands and kissed her!

at first she didn't kiss me back but then she did and we ended up having a heatet kissing scene too and when we pulled away i just went for it ''i have liked you alot and i wanted to ask if you wanted to be my girlfriend?'' i didn't expekt an answer so quick like she answered ''yes yes i want to be your girlfriend'' she said smiling frome ear to ear and then we kissed againg.

THE END.

SORRY for publishing this late i have been bussy with school i'm really sorry!

but hope you liked it!! <3