. why didn't you tell me?

hey my loves 😘

Idk if you have seen the little video of louis new movie *the lost girl* where they have hot kissing stage. but this imagine is going to be based on that :)

PS: english is not my first language so that is why if there is any spelling mistake :)

the song is cute but it does not have any thing with the story to do ;)

word's:837.

(11.45.)

I have been watching this video over and over again i can't stop watching it... it is a video frome louis new movie *the lost girl* where he and a girl we having this long kissing scene. Tear's were falling frome my eye's. The way he kisses her and hold her and put his arm around her he never does that to me anymore. does he not love me anymore?

all the bad thought's are swimming around in my head...

Louis is out with some friend and having a little fun since we don't got school,while i sitt at home and watching this.. i got up frome the bed and went to the bedroom to brush my theeth's and go to bed.

(12.48)

i heared the front door unlock and louis came in to the bedroom,he went into the bathroom and did his thing and came out and went to bed,he laid down and came close to me and wrapped his arm around me and kissed my neck the we both fell asleep.

I woke up first , i looked at hte kclock and it was 9.27 in the morning,i went down stairs to the kitchen and mede my self some easy food(what ever you like) while i was eating louis came in " morning babe " he said while giving me a smile, "morning " i said back. I'm a little mad and sad because he didn't tell me about the kissing. he made some food for himself and satt beside me " you okay you look sad " he asked " just tired " i said and gave him a little smile. i was done with my food so i went upstairs to get ready.

i wasn't going to do anything today so i decided to clean the house i put on some music and started.louis helped me a little and the he needed to go since he was going out with some friend's, i didn't mind but i asked him who he was going out with " who are you going out with" i asked " ohh, just the boy's we are going to skcate" he answered. i just nooded. " Y/N are you okay,cuz it really look's like somthing is bothering you" he said as he walked closer to me " no i'm fine" i answered " but i hvae to finish cleaning the house" i said and turned around and started cleaning again. i feelt him staring at me and then i heard the front door close i turned around walk to the door and lock it not because i don't want him to come home but because i dont want any crazy person to walk in.

( time skip )

it was starting to get late and i was done cleaning the house and i had already took a shower, i was sitting in the living room and watching grey's anothemy, i was going to call louis to ask when he was coming home and then i heard the frnt door open and he came in. he sat down next to me " i know there is somthing that you are not telling me please tell me babe" he said while looking at me i paused the movie and turned to look at him " you never told me that you were going to kiss a girl in your new movie the lost girl" i said that to him in a sad tone he looked at me " i'm sorry i didn't tell you it's just..that i didn't know how you would react and i didnt want you to get mad but here you are sad and mad " he said " well maybe if you would told me earlyer i wouldn't be mad and sad" i said a bit loud. " and the wat you kissed he and looked at he and hold her you never do that to me anymore" i aid crying he looked sad and wiped away my tear's, " i'm sorry my love i try to hold you and kiss you but i'm always out and tired when i get home" he said while he looked me in the eye's. " sorry i'm really sorry" he said in a low but sad voice.

" it's okay" i answered,he kissed me and i kissed back and it ended up with a heating makeout ;)

THE END.