.•Jealous•

partridgesimp__

thank you for sending me this rquest 💕

i will try my best in this imagine :)

----------------------------------------------------------

Y/N pov.

_____

Me and louis are out and shopping a little."hey louis want a starbuck's" i asked since we are passing the caffe.

"yeah,i will take an americano(sorry idk what to take but just imagine another caffe if you want')

"okay i can go order and you can just sitt here if you want to"i look at him and he just noods as he smile to me.

i was done ordering and i was waiting for the orders.i turn around to see louis talking to a girl..i got mad and jealous bc she was tuching him...

i grabed our coffe's and stormed to louis and i gave him the coffe and said "babe let's go"and i grabed his hand.

"well it was nice talking to you nina"he said to the girl,i then let go of his hand and walked out of the mall and to his car.

Louis pov.

I was sitting on my phone while y/n went and order our coffe's then a girl came up to me and she was a fan,i didn't want to be mean so we started a little talk.And she told me that her name was nina,and she started to touching me on my arm and hand and it made me a little uncomfortable.

Then y/n came and gave me my coffy and grabed my hand and we sarted to walk to my car.I think i made her mad at me or she saw that the girl was touching me.

Y/N pov.

TIME SKIP HOME.

i slamed the car door a little,and walked up to our bedroom to change,the whole car ride was silent no talking and no music.

but i noticed that louis looked at me a few times. but i didn't care at all.

I saw that louis came in to our bedroom and he was just standing in the doorframe with his arm's crosed and looking at me.i didn't turn to him or look at him.

"hey,you okay"he asked i didn't answer him or look at him.

i stod up frome our bed and walked past him and down to our kitchen to make me some food.

i was starving and i was craving noodel's hehe.

Louis pov.

the whole car ride was silent and when we got home she wasn's talking,she just walked up to our bedroom i asked her if she was okay but she didn't answe and she just waled past me and downstairs to the kitchen.

aaah i messed up soo bad by leting the girl touch me.

Y/N pov.

i was just finiching my food and i heard louis walking out of the house.

idiot(sorry for the bad word) he is maybe going to se that girl again what was her name....nvm forget it!

i am sooooo mad at him how can he let a girl touch him infront of me while im talking to one of my classmate who is a boy and he get's all overprotective.

Time skip 2 hour later.

-----

louis still didn't come home..i really bad want to call him and tell him to come home but i dont want to bc im still mad at him.

LOUIS POV.

i walked out of the house to my car since y/n is mad at me i am going to find a way to make her happy again.

i bought her flower's and chocolade and a little teddy bear that has a heart in the middle and it says 'i love you'

Y/N POV.

Almost 3 houre had past since he left i felt so lonly and sad...but it is my foult since i was just ignoring him but i was sooo mad at him.

at this point i was crying.tear's streaming down my cheks.

then i heard the front door unlock and i looked up to a smiling louis,when he saw that i was crying his face change to a sad and soft face.

i stood up frome the sofa and jumped in his armes.

"what happend"he asked.

he caried me to the sofa and didn't let me go.

after a few min we both let go.

"oh wait i got you something"he said and i moved of his lap and he jumped up frome the sofa and got a paper bag.

he gave me the bag "look inside"he said and i did what he said.

ther was some baeutifule roses and chocolade and a teddy bear that said 'i love you'

i looked at louis and a few tear's slipped "what is it don't you like it"

"no i love it,thank you sooo much my love"i kissed him

"that is good"he said and kissed me back.

"im sorry i know that you got mad bc a girl kept touching me,but she was a fan and we started talking a little and i dont know but out of nowhere she just started to touch me im sorry babe"

he said in a sad tone.

"it is okay i just got jealous bc she was flirting with you"

we both cuddled in the sofa and after a few min i fell asleep

"im sorry about what heppend today but i will always love you my darling" he said in a wister and kissed my forhear.

then he fell asleep

THE END

-------------------

omg this was a long imagine 937 word's in this imagine but i hope y'all like this imagien :)

bye luv💕💕