¨Attention¨

(Y/N pov.)

I just came home frome school and i see louis sitting on the floor and playing his games with some friend's,he didn't have school today since he had some photo shooting.he turned around and looked at me and smiled and then turned back to his game.I went up to our room to put on some comftorble clothes: shorts and one of louis t-shirt. I went back down and started to make some food since i was starving, i made some food for me and i made some for louis too since i'm a good girlfriend. after a while i got bored and started to clean the house.

<skip time<

i just got done cleaning and went to the coutch and just going to relax,after a while i got bored and wanted to talk with louis " babe,i'm bored" i said and played with his hair," i'm not" he said while playing a game " can we cuddle" i asked as i sat down beside him on the floor " not now love" he said still playing his game. i went on my phone for a while and then i got bored again."louisss please i'm bored" i said dragging out the 's' he lokked at me and just smiled a little " 20 more min" he said after 10 min i was so bored " if you don't stop playing i'm going to turn off the TV" i said he just laughed and turned off his game and then he picked me up in a bridal style and we went to our bedroom.we laied down on our bed and cuddled and talked about our day.

i started to get tired and slowly fell asleep and he just played with my hair and then he said " sleep well darling" and kissen me on the top of my head.

THE END!

(sorry this is a short one but hope you liked it <3 )