○Late night ○

BEFORE LOUIS LEFT.

Louis told you to go to bed if he didn't come back after 10.pm.

-------------------

And you didn't want to listen to him.

Well here you are sitting on the sofa watchig a movie and waiting for him to come back from the studio where he is filming his new movie.

I am so tired that i does off several time's but the last time i really fell asleep.

Time skip when louis is home.

----

I woke up by some one placing me in the bed,i opend my eyes and saw a smiling louis.

"sorry that i woke you up darling"he said as he puled the blanked over me.

"dont worry "i said in a small voice,louis just let out a little laugh.

"what why are you laughing"i asked as i looked up at him.

"nothing,you are just a little funny when you are really sleppy you got this funny sleeping voice"he said and kissed me on the forhead.

after a few min louis came to bed.

"how was filming"i asked and snuggled up close to him with my head on his chest.

"it was okay,didn't do much we did just take picture for our cover and filmed some little scenes"he said as he wraped his arm's around me and started to play with my hair.

after a few minutes we both fell asleep.

----------------------------------

sorry this is short  but im just bored and wanted to write somthing.