new life.

dwight_____jim hope you like this!❤

-------

BACK STORY.
------
Y/N and Louis have been together for 4 years then one day she comes home and she him with another girl.she was heart broken she could not belive her eye's.

NOW
---------
it have been 2 years since u have dated.
But I met thus girl I have become really close with she is cute kind and always makes me happy.

Her name is millie Bobby brown.
A beautiful name to a beautiful woman.

Actually she is my new girlfriend,I did t know I liked girls,but she is soo beautiful and I just love her soo extremely much!

"Babe what flavor do you want"she asked me "Hmm I can take y/f"i.said smiling.then we took our ice cream and walked.to the park.

We were walking while holding hand and eating ice cream,then I noticed a guy he looks like...Louis.

The guy turned around and I saw his fave it was Louis.

"Omg omg omg we got to turn around " I said to millie and we turned around and started walking fast.

"What is it" she asked "my ex I saw him" I answered "he is behind us" she said and she stopped and then she kissed me.

And I kissed her back,after we pulled away someone called my name"Y/N"
I turned around and looked at him Louis my ex.

"I jusy wanted to say hi and I miss you ut it looks like you have found someone
"

I just smiled "Yeah well we got to go we have plans so bye" I said and took millies band and walked home.

And then me and millie cuddled the rest of the night.

THE END.
_____
Hope y'all like this!❤