Chapter Five

JackSepticEye's PoV

It was the second day. Canons had been going off. When we were in the arena yesterday, I saw Mark. I ran towards him, but was quickly cut off by someone. After that, someone stabbed me. I didn't know how I was still alive. The knife was still in my skin. I had no idea what to do. If I pulled it, I could loose too much blood. Either way, it would hurt to run. I knew my organs were fine. They had stabbed me in the upper back. I had barely escaped. I was running and the person behind me stabbed the knife into my back. They fell and so did I. I thought I was done for. I managed to get myself into a sitting position before the person walked over to me.

"I guess it's time you go," they said, pulling out another knife. I heard another sound from somewhere else and then the person in front of me dropped. Blood suddenly pooled around his head. My eyes widened and I looked up. A person stood over him. A small pistol was in their hand. They blinked and looked up. Their eyes darted to me and the gun aimed at me.

"Run," the person said. I jumped up as fast as I could and ran. Pain surged through me. I ran for as long as a I could. Finally, I dropped from exhaustion. My eyes closed without me telling them too. Just like that, I was asleep. When I got up, I felt better. I didn't feel tired anymore, but I was sore from the knife. I was going to have to get that out of my back. I would probably have to get someone to do that though. Otherwise, the pain would stop me from doing it. My plan wasn't a good one though. I didn't know if Mark was alive and anyone could turn on me. I'd never met him in real life. I'd only talked to him over Skype. If people were killing each other, than this place could change anyone.

I knew I needed to find someone who would help. The knife wasn't a good thing though. It might make people think I wasn't friendly. I didn't have many options. I wasn't going to win this. I would be surprised if I survived the rest of the day. I was in pain and I knew moving was only moving the knife around in my back. They had stabbed me in the upper right part of my back. Whenever I moved my right arm, it hurt. That practically meant I wasn't going to be able to use my arm. The problem with that was that I'm right handed. I stopped and listened, thinking I had heard something. I heard screams from all around. They were screams of pain. Someone was being killed. I looked around and saw several figures off in the distance. I turned away from them and got ready to run. That's when the arrow went into me. I heard footsteps right before my consciousness left.