Chapter Four

SetoSorcerer's PoV

I saw them. We were in the same place. They were all looking at each other. Each of them were together. I knew they were my targets. I ran to center and grabbed supplies. I had gotten quite a lot. I had managed to get everything in my bag as I ran. I was thankful that they hadn't seen me. If they had, then they would be alerted and would know. The person I wanted to hurt so much for everything was here. I would be able to end his life. I had built up anger for so long. I just wanted to stab him again and again. I was ashamed of it; how much I wanted to kill him.

I wasn't mad at him for doing what he did. I was mad at him for what he said. Ty tried to help me in the situation. The group was supposed to be for friends. I wasn't good enough for them. I wouldn't show my face on camera. I didn't have enough fans. I was useless to them because I couldn't make them money. They kicked me out like two others. I wasn't sure if they were here. Maybe they would help me on this. I just knew that I would be the one to kill Mitch. I slept when night came around and started off at the break of dawn. I searched around for a few hours before I heard anything. A canon had gone off, telling everyone someone had died. Then I heard their voices. They were yelling at each other. That's when I saw him. Adam was in the forest by me. He was dragging his fiancé, Alesa, behind him. I wanted to attack him, but I needed to be sneaky in doing so. I moved forward and instantly regretted it. The snap of a twig echoed around. Adam turned his head, saw me, and took off.

"Mitch, help me," Adam screamed. Great, now they all knew of my presence. I knew I had to do something. If I just ran, I'd be a coward. Adam didn't tell them what was happening though. He didn't say that anyone was there. Maybe they didn't know it was me. I heard more sounds. Someone was saying something, but from here it sounded like whispers. I decided to take a leap of faith. In one quick moment, I was forward. I had my knife in my hand and I locked my eyes on the enemy. All of them were standing there, prepared to fight. Most of themlooked scared, but they acted like they were tough. I knew they weren't tough though. I knew they were scared.

I grabbed Mitch and shoved the knife in his arm. I pressed my feet against his chest and jumped forward again. Mitch fell down and I landed on my next target. They feel to the ground like I had tackled them. When I looked down and saw their face, I stopped. It was Ty. The only person who had been nice to me. The creator of the stupid group of friends. I hesitated before running off. I couldn't kill Ty. Not now. I felt like a coward for leaving, but I had to. I looked at my hands. They were splattered in Mitch's blood. What had gotten into me? Had I really just stabbed someone? I dropped my knife in disbelief and feel to my knees. I felt like curling up into a ball and dying. I had just stabbed someone. He could die because of me. I slowly dragged myself over to a tree and leaned against it. That's when I heard someone shout, "Found him."