Chapter Ninteen

KCGames PoV

Okay...I'm not sure how to say this. I started something and I don't know how to stop it. I thought it would be a great idea, but it got out of hand fast. I'm going to say this and you're going to listen. I will not repeat myself.

It started with a dream. I wanted to meet my heroes. I couldn't go to the conventions because I didn't have enough money. So I got a simulation. It wasn't supposed to be real. One of my friends went to a convention, and I gave them something. If she made physical contact with anyone, the simulation worked its way into their blood.

Eventually, it would kick in. So after a day or so, they started to fall asleep. At that point, I could hook them up. They all appeared in the game. It was just their minds though. I was supposed to spawn in after everyone but one was gone and congratulate the winner.

But something went wrong.

The simulation put them in the game. It did this through the brain. When they died in the game, their brain shut down. It thought they were dead in real life. But they weren't supposed to be. With the brain shutting down, the organs had no choice but to follow. Their whole body would just shut down.

And the worst part...

I can't stop it.

A/N This chapter isn't the best. I just can't think of much to do with this book. I keep forgetting things. I'll try to improve it.