Chapter 9

I typed this all on my iPod so I'm sorry if there some grammar or spelling mistakes.

.................................................................................................................................

Layla's POV

"Hey Zayn" I said sitting beside him.

"Hey Layla, what's up?"

"Da roof" I laughed. Wow, I'm lame, laughing at my own jokes. #SadThings

"That's sad, laughing at your own jokes" Zayn chuckled.

"Oh. My. Gosh. You read minds too?"

"You do not read minds" Zayn said.

"I sure do"

"Prove it"

"Fine, see Louis over there" I pointed to Louis who was sat at the dinning table and intensely looking at a glass. His hands were rubbing his temples, while his tongue stuck out.

"Yeah" Zayn said.

"Well, he's trying to tip the glass over with his mind" I said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Nah, I'm pretty sure he has a hangover" Zayn said.

"I guess we'll see whos right. Louis, whatcha doing?"

"I'm trying to tip this glass over with my mind" Louis replied. I looked at Zayn, who was shocked but was trying not to show it.

"It's Louis, I'm not surprise you got that" Zayn said.

"Fine, I'll do Liam" Zayn nodded. We turned to find Liam a few seats away from us typing like an maniac on his phone.

"I bet you dinner, that Liam is looking at his schedule so he can see if he time to do a twitcam"

"Liam, what are you doing?" Zayn asked.

"Checking my schedule, I want to do a twitcam soon" Liam said looking at his phone the whole time. I threw my hands in the air like 'I told you so'. Zayn huffed and mumbled how it was a lucky guess.

"Your such a sore loser" I said. Zayn didn't reply. I waved my hands in front of his face to get any reaction from him but he just sat there watching TV. Ohh I get it, he's giving me the silent treatment. Well I guess I could do anything and he won't say a thing about it. What to do? What to do? Got it! I got closer to Zayn, my body was practically press upon his. He looked at me with a confused look. I moved my hands to his head. He finally realized what I was going to do and tried to stop me but he was late. I moved my hands through his hair and messed up his quiff. He let out a girlish scream and slapped my hands away, I slapped his hands in return, which turned into one of those girlish cat fights. So manly Zayn.

THUMP THUMP!

Zayn and I stopped and looked at each other than the staircase.

THUMP THUMP

"BIG FOOT, MONSTERS, KEVIN!" I screamed and hid under Zayn's arms.

"YES IT WORKED! HAHA, see Leeyum the glass tipped over" Louis cheered.

"No retard, it tipped over because of Niall's loud footsteps" Liam said. Niall? I looked up from Zayn's arms to see a very pissed off Niall going to the kitchen. Why is he so pissed? Oh right. Maya, Harry, revenge.

"Wonder what's up with him?" Zayn said. I shrugged and watched TV.

After a couple of broken plates, Niall joined us with....no food. Oh he's really ticked off. Harry and Maya came downstairs laughing and headed to the kitchen.

"Who the broke the dishes?" Harry yelled out. I looked at Niall who was glaring at the TV. His hands were formed into fists on each armrest and his knuckles were white as snow.

"Hey, wanna grab something to bite? I believe I owe you dinner" Zayn whispered. I nodded. I just want to leave ASAP, so much tension for me to function In.

.....

We were in the car heading to the restaurant. I kept changing the radio stations but none of them had good music.

"Layla, just pick a station already!" A slightly annoyed Zayn said. I flipped to a station and Down With The Trumpets by the Rizzle Kicks was on.

"When I get down, I get respect now and when the tune drops, you know it makes your head bounce, yeah I move with the flow and when I enter the room it shows" I rapped. Zayn looked at me amused that this sweet little girl can be such a thug. Like I say to everyone, I didn't choose the thug life, the thug life chose me.

"Malik, eyes on the road" I warned him and went back to singing/rapping.

"STOP!" I yelled. Zayn suddenly hit the breaks, we flew forward. Thank goodness the roads were empty.

"What?" Zayn asked clearly worried.

" I wanna go to that diner" I pointed to a small building, that had a 80's look, with the LED lights and checkered print.

"Seriously? I thought I almost ran over a squirrel or something!" Zayn said parking the car.

"Have I ever told you my past experience with squirrels?"

"No but I have a feeling that by the end of the story I'm going to be on the floor laughing my ass off" Zayn said.

"Something like that" I said getting out of the car and headed to the diners entrance

...............................................................................................................................................

Hey readers,

I am really sorry I haven't updated sooner, it's just my teachers all thought it would a fantastic idea to give me all the assignments and tests all in the last two weeks before the winter break. Plus, my family from Denmark and Germany came to visit as well, so yeah I've been having some busy weeks. But dw during that time I managed to find time to write a few chapters, I just have to type them up. So once again I'm sorry.

In other news, we didn't die! My friend is part of this club where they have their own Buisness and they decided to sell 'I survived 2012' bracelets, I thought it a was pretty sick idea.

Anyways I live in Canada and I'm pretty bummed that there's no snow or hardly any snow. I really want a white Christmas and its been ages since we got one, so fingers crossed. It just sucks for the little kids,I mean no snowmen, no snow angels and no snowball fights. What a sad cruel life!

Alright thats enough from me. Tell me whatcha you thought of the chapter and please comment and vote.

I don't know if I'll be able to update before christmas so Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa and Happy 21st Birthday Louis William Tomlinson!