Chapter 18

Layla's POV
Everyone from young to old was on the dance floor, all attempting to dance but failing. Among the crowd was JJ and I, doing all of JJ's stupid cheesy dance moves. JJ gracefully took my hand and kept twirled me around as I laughed at his weirdness. The room was spinning and the dizziness was starting to get to me. Being the clumsy me, I tripped over my feet and fell into JJ's arms.

"Whoa you ok love?" JJ asked.

"Yeah just a bit dizzy" I chuckled.

"Hey guys!" I turned to the owner of the voice. Maya was pushing through the crowd, making her way towards us but she wasn't alone, trailing behind her was... Niall. I look at JJ and I guess I'm not the only one who was shocked.

"Hey?" We said, but sounded more like a question.

"Oh we talked and clear things up, everything is good now" Maya sensing our confusion responded. 

"Ohh ok, but what happen to Sam?" I asked.

"I broke up with her. We both realized that it wasn't working out." Niall said.

"I hope she's ok with the whole break up" I said. I mean as much as I didn't like her, break up are hard.

"Uh I think she's fine, look" JJ pointed behind me. I turn around to find Sam surrounded by all the guys that asked me to dance when I first arrived. Sam surely was enjoying the attention, as she flirts with every single one of them.

"Whatever at least she's happy" Maya said.

"Yeah. Anyways lets dance!" I said.

After a few songs, the Union J boys came by and took JJ away. So I was left with third wheeling with Maya and Niall.

"Excuse me everyone" we all stop and face my aunt.

"We have a special performance from The X Factor's, Union J. Singing an original called Carry You. Please welcome Union J!"

The four boys made the way to the stage and took their positions at the microphones. George started off the the song and after Jaymi took over. When it came to JJ's solo. He was looking me dead in the eyes with a huge grin, which I mirrored. When the song eventually came to an end but the boys remained on stage.

"I have something to ask one of the guest here tonight. Layla, can you please come up?" Oh lord, what in the world is this boy doing? I didn't respond and I stood in my spot. Maya realized that I wasn't going to move anytime soon, so she did what any friend does, shes pushed me forward into the stage. Wow thanks bestie. I turned back and glared at her which she responded with a grin. I turn back to the front to find JJ staring at me.

"Layla, I'm falling for you. I knew it from the moment that i tackled you in the hallway." The guest all gasped at how hostile he was, while i was the only idiot who laughed at the memory. "And I knew it when you were teaching me how to dance. But I didn't accepted until I pushed you away. And I apologize for doing so because at that moment I felt like I lost something precious and I did. But I won't let that happen again. So Layla will you let me have the honors of being you boyfriend?" He asked. Everyone was staring at me, waiting for an answer. Way to make this easy for me JJ. I do admit every moment I shared with JJ was special, no other guy has ever made me feel like I was the only girl in the world. They all want to be with me for personal reason, to get the fame and fortune. They didn't care but JJ does.

"Yes" I yelled out. He grinned and headed towards me as the guest all cheered. He pulled me into a none crashing hug. We broke apart and he rested his forehead on to mine. I suddenly slapped his arm with all my might.

"Ow, what was that for?" He yelped.

"For putting me on the spot" I responded.

"Well I knew that you wouldn't say no if I asked you in front of all these people"

"And what happens if I did?"

"I had more cheesy things I could've done to win you. Oh that reminds me, I should cancel that skydiving ride"

"Shut up and kiss me"

He leaned in until our lips touched. As cliché as sounds, it felt like it was just me and him with fireworks in the background. Great now I'm becoming cheesy like him. We pulled apart and he rested his head on my forehead.

"You know your crazy right" I said.

"I'm Crazy for you" he said with a wink. I rolled my eyes but there's was a smile on my face.

"Ok you really need to stop with the slapping, I bruise easily!"

The End
.................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey readers,

Well this is the end of the story. I'm not too happy with this chapter but I've been postponing this for a while, so this is the best I can do. Anyways I just want to thank the readers who were patient for updates and for voting and commenting. So thank you!

As for a squeal, I don't think there will be one because I don't know where to go from this. However, I'm thinking of writing a new story, so stay tuned to that. 

-San Fran