Chapter 12

Maya's POV 

"Samantha Williams from high school?" I asked. 

"Yup, you're Maya Mittal right?" She asked like she cares. I nodded, wanting the conversation to end, which it did. 

I thought when I graduated high school I wouldn't have to see two people, Niall 'Master of heartbreak' Horan and Samantha 'Bitichiest bitch in the world of bitches' Williams, ever again. But here I am in the same room with them both. I really need to leave before I hurl myself at her and pull every single strand of hair of her head.  

"Excuse me, I'm going to check on Layla" I said grabbing Harry and headed to Layla. I stormed in without knocking. Layla was on laying on her stomach on the bed with her hands on her eyes. Louis was rofling, no lie. Zayn was beside Layla, trying to comfort her but laughing here and there. I guess she told her squirrel story after all. After I stormed in, they all looked up at me. No one said anything, I walked towards the bed and threw my self on it right beside Layla. I screamed into the pillow, not able to keep these emotions in anymore.  

"What's wrong M?" Layla asked.  

"She's back" I said into the pillow.  

"Who?" Harry asked who was beside me rubbing circles on my back.  

"Samantha Williams" I said looking up.  

"What? Where? Why?" Layla asked.  

"She's out side all cuddled up with Niall" I said putting my face to the pillow.  

"That's her" Layla asked. I nodded.  

"I'm confused, care to explain?" Zayn asked.  

"Samantha Williams is my arch nemesis. Everything I do, she does it 10 times better. During school, I was apart of the backstage crew for the drama club, Samantha becomes the lead of the play. I was apart of student council, she becomes president of the god damn school. I had a pool party for my 16th birthday, this girl rented a whole water park for hers. It's been like this since kindergarten" I said all in one breath.  

"Why does she do that?" Louis asked.  

"Lord knows!" I exclaimed throwing my hands up.  

"How does she know Niall?" Zayn asked.  

"They're friends, they all known each other since kindergarten matter they were all friends but then one day Samantha went her own way and started hating Maya but Niall is completely oblivious of those two hating each other" Layla said.  

"Sounds like Niall" Zayn said.  

"Speaking of Niall why was he so pissed before?" Louis asked.  

"Oh... Umm he kind of caught Maya and I almost kiss" Harry said scratching the back of his head while I avoided eye contact by looking at the sheets blushing.  

"YOU ALMOST DID WHAT?" Louis and Zayn yelled. 

"You heard him boys" Layla said.  

"Why are you so calm?" Zayn asked. Busted! 

"She texted me while we at dinner" she said. I must admit she's a good actor. Wait did she say dinner. 

"Dinner? What's going on between you two" I said pointing between Zayn and Layla.  

"Nothing, he just owed me dinner after he lost a bet" Layla said. I could've swore I saw Zayn's face drop.  

"Hey guys, am I interrupting?" Liam walked in. 

"Nope" Harry said.  

"Oh good, hey Louis I was wondering are you bringing Eleanor to the ball tomorrow? Cause I'm bringing Danielle and she didn't want to be alone" Liam said.  

"Yeah, tell Dani not to worry" Louis said nodding. Liam nodded.  

"Hey Liam have you heard Layla's squirrel story?" Louis said. Layla groaned. Louis started to tell Liam the story but I zoned out of the conversation.  

"Hey" Harry whispered.  

"Hi" I whispered back.  

"I was wondering do you have a date to the ball?" He asked.  

"No why do you ask?" 

"Because it would be awkward if you had a date and I was there too. You know since people think we're together now" he said.  

"Harry, you don't have to go with me" 

"I don't know maybe I do, well only if you want to go with me. Do you?" He asked shyly. Never have I ever thought I would see Harry Styles shy.  

"I don't know maybe I do, well only if you want to go with me." I said giving Harry a wink.  

"I can't believe you're throwing my own words back at me... I'm pleased" he chuckled.  

"I'm happy I pleased you. By the way, you don't have to pick me up I have to be a the banquet hall before everyone else, so I'll meet you there"  

"So is that a yes?" He asked all surprised.  

"Yes loser" I said ruffling his hair.  

"You. Didn't. Just. Touch. My. Hair"  

"Oh but I did"  

"Well I guess you need to be punished" 

"Is that so?"  

"Yup" he said popping the 'P'. He got closer and started tickling me.  

"Ha-Harry... St-Stop!"  

"Magic word" 

"Phh-please" 

"Ok" 

"Jerk" I punched his arm, while laughing.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................

Hello again,

So there you go, special double update today! I hope you like them and i'm sorry if there are grammar mistakes. So this will probably the last update for a while because I have to write the masquerade chapters. By the way, the masquerade chapters will be in parts. But don't worry I started writing the first part, hopefully i can post that before school starts.

Oh and on the side is my new favorite song by Carly Rae Jepsen featuring Justin Bieber, it's called Beautiful. Check out!

I thought I would do another 1D quiz. Just like before if you get it right, you will get a dedication but if you got one before im sorry you will not get another one, it's only fair. Alright here it is, Which 1D song has these lyrics?

'Just promise you'll remember, When the sky is grey'

Like always, please vote, comment and share!

Happy New Years everyone!