Chapter 3

Niall’s POV                  

*Flashback – 14 years back*

“Niall hun, can you come downstairs” My mom called. I ran downstairs, to see a woman holding a baby and a little girl hiding behind the women. The little girl had straight black hair that was put in pigtails. She was wearing a blue and white striped dress with blue rain boots.

“Niall, I want you to meet Mrs. Mittal and her two daughters, Kayla” My mom gestured to the baby. “And Maya” My mom said as the little girl looked up to see who was calling her.

“Hi! Can I have a cookie, please?” I asked when I saw a plate of cookies in my mom’s hand.

 “Sure, why don’t you and Maya go to the backyard and share these cookies?” My mom suggested.

“Ok” Maya was still behind her mom, so I took her hand and led her to the backyard. We ate the cookies then played hide and seek. When her family left I went to my room, when I heard some humming. I looked out my window to find that Maya’s room was directly opposite from mine. She was twirling around with a teddy bear in her hand. I think she felt someone watching her and turned to me. She was shocked to see me, I couldn’t help but laugh at her face it was priceless. Soon she joined in and laughed as well. That night, we didn’t get any sleep, we talked all night long.

*End of Flashback*

“Niall, NIALL” Liam called.

“Huh” I responded.

“You’re thinking of her again?” He asked.

“Yeah” I said with a sigh. Liam nodded and went back to looking out the window. We were heading to meet with Paul, who said we are performing at Tulisa’s party. After 5 minutes of driving, we arrived at a posh banquet hall.

“Hello boys” Paul greeted us. A round ‘Sup Paul’ and ‘Hey Paul’ were said.

“Follow me boys” We headed inside to find Tulisa talking to a girl who had her back to us.

“Boys” Tulisa said, once she noticed us. The unknown girl went to talk to a man, who seemed to be the caterer for the party.

“I’m glad you guys agreed to perform and I’m sorry for the short notice” Tulisa said.

“Its fine, we’re glad you want us to perform at your party, thank you” Liam said. And he wonders why he’s called Daddy Direction, always so sensible.

“No problem, now let’s get down to business the party is in a week and I want everything to be perfect. Now, all we need is the party planner and we can get started” Tulisa said.

I heard the clicking of heels, we all turned to see who it was. It was unknown girl; she had black straight hair, with brown eyes and rosy cheeks. She wore a blue and white striped blouse with a tight black skirt that ended below her knees. She topped her outfit with a pair of blue heels. She looked so familiar, sort of like I’m going through déjà vu.

“Ahha, there she is. Boys I want you to meet-“

“Maya” I said cutting off Tulisa.

“Niall”

Maya's outfit to the side. Please leave comments and vote. Thank you!  :D