Chapter 25

September 29th, 2012

11:00am

“You haven't even seen one of his full concert rehearsals?!”

“He wanted his first concert that I saw to be a surprise, I guess. But I don't know if I’m going to even leave with him tonight... I don't know if I want to go on tour with him...”

“Oh my God!” Ari was freaking out on me now, great. “You have to! That's your boyfriend!”

“I know he's my boyfriend, but I have things that I want to do. I want to fulfill my dreams too...”

Ari and I had been on the phone for an hour now, talking and catching up. Now, we were talking about Justin's tour. I was so excited to see my baby on stage, doing what he does best, but I wasn't sure if I would anymore... I wanted to do things that required me to go to New York and other countries, but I didn't want to leave Justin. I had been getting so many offers to model and star in commercials and TV shows, but I wasn't sure that Justin would be too happy about it. He wanted to take care of me and have me stay with him and he'd pay for everything, but I insisted that I had to work. I couldn't just live off of him forever, well I could but I didn't want to.

“(YN)? Hello?” Ari yelled into the phone.

“Yeah, I’m here. I gotta go though; I’m not feeling too great.”

“Wait, listen, you have to go on tour with Justin, it'd crush him if you didn't.”

“Bye Ari!” I rolled my eyes.

She tried to stop me from hanging up but I did anyways. I honestly was feeling a little sick to my stomach just thinking about this whole tour thing now... But I'd come to a decision.

I felt arms snake around my sides and I smiled. Justin's body pressed against my back and I closed my eyes. I turned around in his arms and opened them to see him smiling down at me with messy hair and tired eyes.

“Morning baby.” I said as I put my arms around his neck.

“Are you excited? Today's the day we leave for Arizona!”

“Yeah..” I said as I looked away, the smile disappearing from my face.

“Well let's go finish packing! We have to leave for the airport in an hour!”

“Justin-”

Before I could say any further words, Justin dragged me towards the stairs. Great, how was I supposed to tell him anything when he was so happy like this? I couldn't just upset him right before his first show.

He pulled me into the room and dropped my hand before he ran over to his drawers. He started pulling out clothes and underwear for the both of us. He threw it all onto the bed which already had a few suitcases on it. I bit my lip and tried talking to him again.

“Justin-”

“We're probably going to need more suitcases, huh?” he said without turning around. He disappeared into the closet and I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. When he came out I tried again.

“Justin, please-”

“Come on babe, why are you just standing there?”

He stood up straight and looked me in the eyes. I felt tears well up in mine and I blinked so they fell. Justin, concerned, walked towards me and held out his hand. I looked towards the window and sniffled before speaking.

“I can't go with you right now.” I barely spoke out.

Justin stared at me in dismay, “What do you mean? We've had this planned we- we talked about this. Why?”