Chapter 30

October 27th, 2012

“Yeah, we’d like to order.”

I ordered my food and Justin, Fredo, and Ari followed after. Our drinks arrived and we talked and laughed as we usually did when we went out to eat. Tonight, we were in St. Louis and it was quite nice here.

Justin had gotten a hamster for the tour, named PAC, and he brought it everywhere with him. I didn’t let him bring it out to lunch though because that would have been weird.

“Babe, tonight after the concert don’t make plans. I want you to come somewhere with me.” Justin said randomly as he grabbed my hand. Fredo smiled and rolled his eyes.

“Okay?” I said confused.

I wasn’t going to bother asking because he wouldn’t tell me anyways. Justin was so cute with these things though, I wondered what it could possibly be. Speaking of the concert, I was almost ready to go back on stage already. My foot wasn’t that bad anymore and I just had a boot so I could go back very soon, like in a few days! I just had to go to the doctor and get it off first…

Our food came and we ate it and sat talking about tonight’s concert. I loved watching from behind the stage, but I would much rather be dancing with Ari and Justin.

“Can’t you get it off tonight?” Ari whined.

“I wish, I don’t think so though.”

“Well dance with your boot on then.” Justin laughed.

I pretended to laugh and rolled my eyes. Sometimes, he just didn’t think things through. He was being serious too, which I wasn’t surprised about.

After we left the restaurant, we headed straight to the arena. We were just going to chill there for a while until the soundcheck and then the concert as we usually did. During the car ride, I felt so bloated, ugh. It felt like I’d gained so much wait since I broke my foot and I hated it. It was probably because I was never getting any exercise whatsoever.

We got to the arena and Ari and I parted from the boys after they started the soundcheck and explored around. We couldn’t exactly hide with my clunky boot, but we still managed to get away.

“Ari, look.” I said pointing to the segways Justin requested to bring on tour. There were four, for who knows why.

“No, no I can’t do those.” Ari laughed, “I’ll probably kill myself.”

“Come on, it’s easy, I think…”

I stepped on one and started it up and everything. It was very touchy to move, but I liked it. I zoomed around Ari in circles and she just rolled her eyes at me before giving in. This was fun; now let’s see what we can do.

We both got the hang out it before we went flying down the hallway past people towards the area behind the stage.

“Woah! Girls, where are you going?” Scooter slowed us down.

“Gotta go Scooter, we can’t stop!” I laughed.

He just shook his head and yelled after us. We took a ramp down into the arena and into the audience. Justin was testing his mic and equipment still, singing and standing around. We came to a stop far away from the stage and yelled by getting his attention.

“OMG IS THAT JUSTIN BIEBER!?” I screamed as I waved my arms.

Justin turned towards us and looked at us confused before he realized who we were. I laughed and we made our way towards the stage. He jumped down and came towards me, making me stop and getting on the back of mine.