Chapter 22

Friday, July 6th, 2012

7:45am

"Wake up sleepyhead!"
I breathed slowly out and pulled the blanket over my head, "No, go away."

My dad opened my door, turned on the lights, and yanked my blinds open. I groaned louder and yelled that I was up, although we both knew I clearly wasn't.

"We have places to be and a video to shoot! Hurry it up! Justin's been waiting around across the street for an hour."

I shot up and checked the time. Oh jeez, I’d slept longer that I was supposed to... I shot out of bed and started digging through my clothes.

"Good, you're up." My dad said smiling as he left the room.

I rolled my eyes and pulled out an outfit to throw on. I'd be changing and rearranging there either way. I pulled some leggings over my butt and pulled a shirt over my head that happened to be Justin's, and was rather large. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail and left my face clear of makeup besides a swipe of mascara. I sat on my bed with my legs crossed and checked my phone quickly. 29 new messages. The only person who'd do that would be my wonderful boyfriend Justin.

FROM: BAABBBYY (:

Morning baaaabbbbyyyy! ... Hey are you up? ... You're not seeing my messages ... Seriously get up, I’mgetting mad ... I'm not really mad okay I love you ... hey girl, I got some candy over here across the street in my normal house, want some? ... wake up ... I’m bored come and entertain me ... so last night was weird Imean you didn't sleep with me did it feel weird to you? It did for me yo ... (YN) come on, you're just gonna leave me hanging? ... Fredo spent the night and he's snoring ... SNORING. He's selfish, he won't let me sleep ... (YN) ... THERE'S A FIRE IN THE KITCHEN ... PUT IT OUT BY WAKING UP ... okay fine don't ... you're too busy sleeping to care about my health and ifI’m alive or not ... i'mjustkiddingiloveyou ... you're probably dreaming about me ... now wake up and you can have the real thing(; ... jerry, he itches ... no he doesn't ... I just wanted to get your attention ... I'm making breakfast without you, jelly brah? ... just kidding I meant babe I love you ... it's not like you care ... but I do, I care ... ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW

I shook my head and shoved my phone in my shoulder bag. Justin, oh Justin, what can I do with that boy? I rushed out of the door and to the car where I met my dad. I shoved my stuff in the back before getting in the passenger seat and taking a deep breath, I was tired from running around all morning. I didn't even put my shoes on, I just wanted to get to the shoot now, and I’d already made us all late but whatever…

My dad backed out of the driveway and sat on the side of the road while I dialed Justin’s number. It rang about once before he picked up the phone.

“I’m outside, hurry it up.”

“You’re telling me.” He laughed.

“Just get your ass- butt out here and let’s go.” I smiled to myself. I mouthed sorry to my dad for swearing around him and he just brushed it off.

Justin and Fredo came running outside together and hopped into the car. My dad greeted them with smiles and I turned around to talk to them. Justin was wearing a beanie with glasses and just a normal outfit. He looked cute and nerdy for once in his life.

“You really missed me last night didn’t you?” I laughed.

“Oh my God he wouldn’t shut up about you. It was ‘if (YN) were she would make me food’ or ‘if (YN) were here she would talk to me’, he was so annoying all night. Why didn’t you stay with him instead?” Fredo but in.