Chapter 6

So I just relized that I made a really stupid mistake in my writing haha. I think I might have changed her name some where in the story but I really don't feel like going back and changing it because Im lazy. Buy sorry for the confusion and I hope that you can look past my mistake! Thanks guys! :)

____________________________

Monday, April 9th, 2012

6:00am

My eyes fluttered open and I yawned quietly. I took in a strong whiff of cologne and I widened my vision to see Justin right in front of me. My head was laid against his chest and he was breathing calmly. He was still sleeping, but I had to get up for school. I tried moving his arm from around me but he tightened his hold. I smiled and shook my head. I slipped under his arm and stood up, stretching my arms towards the ceiling. Within a minute Justin was opening his eyes and searching the bed for me. He sat up and scratched his head, the blanket falling off of his chest.

“Why are you up?” he said in a groggy voice as he scratched his head.

“I have to go to school, remember?” I laughed.

I went to the other side of the room and searched my closet for an outfit to wear today, picking out something simple for the first day of my second week. I changed quickly in the bathroom, throwing my hair up into a messy bun and throwing on a bit of make-up to go with. I walked out to find Justin laying with his eyes closed yet again. I was sure he fell back asleep. I smiled and ran over to my bed, quietly and slowly crawling towards him to scare him. Little did I know that he was still awake and a smirk aroused on his face. He grabbed my wrists and flipped me over so that he was on top of me. I laughed quietly and tried wriggling from his hold but he didn’t let go.

“Never let someone catch you off guard.” He laughed.

He let go of me and leaned down, pecking my lips. I blushed and sat up with him, grabbing my phone and checking it.

“What are your plans for today?” I asked as I locked my phone.

“I’ll probably chill at home and text you.” He smiled deviously at me.

“Okay then.” I dragged my words out with a smile.

I stood up and checked the time. 6:45am. I had to leave in 15 minutes. I messed around with Justin until then but the time seemed to pass more quickly than I wanted. I saw that it was 7 and I grabbed my bag and threw it over my shoulder.

“I can sneak you out of the front door, Clarissa isn’t up yet.” I said as he wrapped his arms around me, not wanting me to leave.

“Alright.”

I opened my door and made sure it was clear in the hallway before we ran for the stairs and stumbled down them. I couldn’t stop laughing at how loud and clumsy we were being. We got to the door and I put on some shoes. As I stood up and looked at Justin, his face went straight with no expression whatsoever.

“Justin?” I whispered. “Is something-“

I turned around to see Clarissa standing in the kitchen doorway with a cup of coffee. I swallowed hard and closed my eyes, hoping it was all just an illusion. But it wasn’t, because we both saw her standing there in front of us.

“Clarissa please-“

“I won’t say a word.” She smiled warmly.

I started breathing normally again and turned back to Justin, pushing him out of the door in front of me. Thank God Clarissa was on my side or I’d die. I pushed him all the way to the driveway before he stopped and turned back towards me.