Back to Hogwarts

Author p.o.v
Finally, after 2 months of holiday y/n is going back to Hogwarts. She got on the Hogwarts express after bidding goodbye to her parents. This was her 6th year in the school. She was excited to back as the war was over and everything was finally back to normal. She was walking through the train while pushing her trolley, looking for her friends.

After walking through 2 compartments she finally found them. Jennie, Lisa, Jisso, and Rose. The five of them have been friends for almost 4 years and they are inseparable. She got inside the compartment and greeted her friends.

Y/n: "hey guys. Did u miss me?" "omg y/n you're finally here. I missed you so much" Jennie squealed said and hugged her."awww. And how are all of you?". Y/n asked looking at the others. "we are all good y/n. How about you?" Jisso answered.
"I'm good to guys" y/n replied.

She hugged all of them and took a seat in between Lisa and Jisso. They were chatting and laughing, telling each other stories of how each of their summers went.

Y/n was a Gryffindor. Brave, strong, cold, and straightforward. But she has a soft spot for her twin brother Min Yoongi. She never shows her soft side to most people. Only to the people, she loves including her friends. Her brother was a Slytherin. He had other friends so he went to sit with them.

Now let's introduce her friends:

Jennie is a Slytherin. She is very cold and cunning but in a good way. She was y/n's first friend in Hogwarts even though she was a Slytherin.

Lisa is a Gryffindor. She is brave and straightforward and has a playful character. She is lesbian and has a crush on Jennie but is too scared to ask Jennie out because she is not sure if Jennie is into girls.

Jisso is a Hufflepuff. She is kind and caring to her friends. She is like the mother of their group. She has three older brothers. Kim Namjoon, Kim Seok Jin and Kim Taehyung. Y/n has not met any of her brothers yet because they always hang out at different places.

Rose is a Ravenclaw. She is very intelligent and passionate. She has a cousin in Gryffindor called Jimin. Y/n and Jimin have been friends since their first year. But y/n hasn't met Jimin's other friends.

That is all for now.

It was already late evening and the Hogwarts express started slowing down indicating that they have almost arrived. The girls changed into their robes. The train slowly came to a stop with a squealing noise.

The girls got off the train, excited to start a new year in the school of witchcraft and wizardry.

Y/n p.o.v
Rose was blabbering something about how Jimin fell over and accidentally ripped his new pants before getting on the Hogwarts express. I had my eyes focused on the huge oak doors of the school. I wish this year brings happiness to everyone. I was so much into the thought that I flinched when someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Jimin.

"Jimin! I missed you" I said and hugged him. "I missed you too y/n" he said hugging me back. "So, are you ready to start this year?" Jimin asked looking at my eyes. I nodded my head as a 'yes'. "So let's go?" He said extending his hands toward me. I took his hand and we went inside. (Btw my friends already went inside while I was talking to Jimin).

Hey guys this is the end of the first chapter. I know that the hero of the story is not introduced yet but, wait for it. I'm sorry for any grammatical errors or spelling errors. And this Hogwarts is not exactly like the one that isn't Harry Potter. I have made my own changes to this so please don't come at me if there are any changes that you don't like. Thank you for reading.