Forbidden Forest

Y/n p.o.v
He stopped in front of the oak door and looked back making sure no one was watching us. He pulled out his wand and flicked it. A cloak appeared in front of us. He took it and wrapped it around us, pulling closer and putting an arm around my shoulder. "Is this the invisibility cloak?" I asked him surprised that he has one. "Yes it is" he said and started walking, his arm still around my shoulder.

I have never been this close to anyone before. And my heart was racing a mile per hour. What the heck is happening to me? Why am I feeling like this?

We walked over to the start of the forbidden forest. "Taehyung, I don't want to go in there, I-I'm scared." I said with a scared voice. "Don't be scared y/n, I'm coming with you and I have my wand with me, trust me" he reassured. I just nodded and he started walking into the forest the cloak still covering us and his arm around my shoulder.

We kept walking and walking deeper in the forest. After about 5 minutes I asked him, "how long is it going to take?" "Just a little bit more" he said and continued walking.

.

.

.

.

.

After another 10 minutes they seemed like an eternity, we arrived at a lake.

It looked so beautiful and peaceful. It was calming. Taehyung took the cloak off and I took a step forward.

Taehyung p.o.v
She stepped forward and looked at the lake with wide eyes. She looked like a kid who saw her favorite toy store. I sat on the ground and tugged on her long coat. She looked at me as I patted the space next to me on the ground signaling her to sit down. She nodded and took a seat beside me.

"Why did you bring me here?" She asked turning around to face me. "I wanted to show you this place that's why" I replied and shrugged. "But why?" She asked again. I sighed and said "Whenever I want to clear my head and have some fresh air I come here and I taught you might need some fresh air too" "That's really thoughtful of you. Thank you Taehyung, I really love this place" she said looking me in the eyes with a beautiful smile on her face.

I got lost in her hazel brown eyes. There was a spark in her eyes that added to her beauty. Words can't describe how pretty she looks especially with her hair tied up. She was admiring the lake and the forest beyond it. While I was admiring her.

"Y/n, I want to give you something" I said as she looked at me. "What is it?" She asked. I took my wand out and waved it and made a box appear in front of us. She looked at it with curiosity. "Open it." She nodded and pulled the box closer to her. She undid the ribbon on it and took the lid off.

Her eyes widened in surprise. She looks so happy. I'm glad she likes my gift. "Oh my god, Taehyung it's a puppy" she said squealing with happiness. She took the puppy out and put it on her lap. I chuckled at her cuteness.

"What are you gonna name her?" I asked her

"What are you gonna name her?" I asked her. She looked at me with her ever so beautiful smile and said "Marshmallow." "That's a cute name" I said as she was busy playing with Marshmallow. "Thank you so much Taehyung." She said and hugged me. I could feel my heart racing. I hugged her back and said. "Anything for you."

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n p.o.v
We got back into the room sneakily. I changed into my nightwear and put Marshmallow on the bed. "Taehyung is it ok if Marshmallow sleeps on the bed?" I asked him. "Yeah it's ok" he said as I happily got on the bed and laid beside Marshmallow. Taehyung also got into bed and we fell into a deep slumber.

Kind of cringe, I know. But bare with me lol.