Duelling

Y/n p.o.v:

Taehyung and I were sitting near the lake in the forbidden forest, relaxing while Marshmallow was playing around. I had this feeling of someone watching us for a long time, but I just shrugged it off. "You seem distracted, is something wrong?" Taehyung asked me. "No, I'm good." I said as he just nodded.

Irene p.o.v

Taehyung and that bitch y/n are having so much fun while me, sitting and spying on them with burning jealousy in me. And that fucking dog that he got her. It also annoys me. I have to do something to separate them. I can't let that bitch have him. I need to stop this before that fall for each other.

I decided to distract Taehyung and make him go away from y/n so that I can finish y/n for good. I went behind a tree and took my wand out. "Wengardium Laviosa." I whispered quickly as the leaves levitated in the air. The dog started sniffing around the two of them and suddenly ran towards me.

I got up and went away from there so I don't get caught. The leaves were still levitating, so the dog was jumping up trying to catch it.

Y/n p.o.v
Taehyung and I were talking when suddenly, Marshmallow started sniffing around us. She ran into the forest while still sniffing. "I'll go get her." Taehyung said as he stood up and ran behind Marshmallow. I just sat there and looked at the lake while thinking to myself 'Should I confess to Taehyung now?' I mean he's been really sweet to me and I am sure that I like- no LOVE him. But I am scared of rejection.

I will just confess to him today. I can just tell him that it was a prank if he rejects me. After I made up my mind, I gathered all the courage to confess and waited for him to come back. I heard footsteps from behind me, I assumed it was Taehyung and turned around. "Hey Tae-" It was not Taehyung. It was Irene.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her coldly. "I should be the one asking you that. What are you doing here with my man?" She said in her high pitched screechy voice. I scoffed. "What? Your man? When did he become your man?" I asked her as I stood up from the ground and faced her. "He was my man from the beginning bitch, you are the one who came in between us, if you weren't there who knows how happy we would've been together." She said with that slutty attitude of hers.

"I think he is happy that he is no longer with you." I said as she took her wand out. "What? You want to duel now?" I asked her with attitude. "Let's see if you get out of here alive." She said as I also got my wand out.

Author p.o.v:

Y/n and Irene got into positions, ready for duelling. Y/n totally forgot about Taehyung and was fully concentrated on winning over Irene. They both bowed to each other before starting. "Stupify" Irene yelled as a spark of red light shot out of her wand towards y/n. But y/n was fast enough to dodge it. "Expelliarmus." Y/n said as she pointed her wand towards Irene.

Irene's wand went flying out of her hand and y/n caught it. Y/n looked at Irene and smirked. "Did you really think you could win me, you slut?" She said savagely. Irene looked at y/n and pulled out another wand from her robe. She smirked and said "You bitch, better watch your mouth, or I'll have to rip it off your face." and got back into the duelling position.

"Stupefy" Irene said as they continued duelling. "Protego" y/n used the protection charm. Irene was boiling with anger as y/n kept dodging all her spells. She was planning on using the 'unforgivable curses' on y/n. She just wanted Taehyung with her, she was not worried about the consequences of using these curses. She didn't even take into account how much Taehyung hated her after all she did to him. Only one thing was on her mind. 'Y/n should die.'

Taehyung p.o.v:

I walked into the forest looking for Marshmallow, while y/n was waiting for me. I finally found Marshmallow sniffing around a tree "There you are." I said and picked her up from the ground and carried her back to the lake. As I was walking back, I saw red and green light sparks coming from the lake. SHIT Y/N IS THERE, WHAT IS HAPPENING.

I started running towards the lake, to where y/n was. I saw Irene and y/n duelling. They didn't notice me yet. What the hell happened while I was gone? I need to stop them now. "protego" y/n yelled as she dodged a spell from Irene. I saw Irene was smirking, she has something in mind. I have to save my y/n from that fucker.

"Time to die now bitch." Irene said and pointed her wand towards y/n. I decided to do something to stop them. Irene was about to cast a spell when I barged in. "Taehyung get out of this." Irene yelled at me. "Shut up." I yelled and got in front of y/n. "Taehyung move away. She might hurt you." y/n whispered in my ear from behind me. "No. y/n." I said and faced Irene.

Irene suddenly pointed her wand at y/n who was behind me and yelled out. "Avada Kedavra" shit. I cast a protection charm, I hope it's powerful enough to protect y/n. The red sparks from Irene's wand met with the green sparks from mine and the light shattered into tiny sparks. And one of those sparks travelled behind me. I closed my eyes from the bright impact.

I opened my eyes again and saw Irene lying on the ground. I quickly cast a spell on her. "Stupify." She laid on the ground unconscious. I decided to erase her memory so that she will not disturb me anymore. "Obliviate" I said as a white light connected Irene's forehead and my wand. Now that I have handled Irene, I turned around to look at y/n. My heart sank to the floor.