Hangover

Y/n p.o.v
I woke on Sunday morning with a heavy headache. What happened to me? How did u end up in my room, all I remember is being at Hogsmade. Who brought me here. Just then I looked up to see Taehyung playing with Marshmallow. They both looked so adorable together.

I called him "Taehyung?" "Oh, y/n you're awake" He said smiling at me from the floor as Marshmallow attempted to just onto the bed but in vain. He got up from the floor and walked towards me and placed his hand on my forehead. "What are you doing? And how did I get here? All I remember is being in Hogsmade." I said as he sat on the bed, opposite to me.

"Well, I took you to Three Broom Sticks and you got drunk. I tried to stop you from drinking but you tricked me and drank 2 whole mugs of butterbeer." He said and chuckled. "I did?" I asked as I was not able to believe what I just did. He nodded as a 'yes'.

"Wow, this is embarrassing." I said and looked down. "No, not at all. I thought you were cute." He said as he got up from the bed. Does he think I'm cute? Omg I feel butterflies in my tummy. "Where are you going?" I asked him. "To get you some hangover medicines. I'll be right back." "Come back soon." He nodded and left.

.

.

.

.

.

Taehyung came back and took care of me for the whole day. He also did my portions assignment for me even though I told him I'd do it myself. Each and every little thing he does for me makes me fall for him more. I hope he likes me back too.

It's evening already and I have nothing to do. Taehyung won't let me go out because he thinks I need to get some rest. I told him that my hangover is gone but he doesn't buy it. He can be overprotective sometimes. I was on the bed playing with marshmallow, while he was on the couch, reading a book about 'how to duel'.

"Taehyung, I'm so bored, can I go out now?" I asked him showing him my puppy eyes. He didn't even divert his gaze from the book and just shook his head as a 'no'. "Taehyung please" I asked him again hoping he will say yes. He sighed and finally diverted his attention to me.

"Ok fine, but don't tell your oppa that I let you drink, he will kill me." He said as I started laughing. "O-ok I won't t-tell him." I said between my laugh. He glared at me as I left the room.

I saw all the girls sitting on the couch in the common room. "Hey, guys, what are all of you doing here?" I asked them as I took a seat next to Maria. "Hey y/n we were just talking." Jisso answered me. "Why didn't you come out all day? We did not see you since morning." Asked Jennie.

"Well, I had a hangover." I said as I awkwardly laughed. "Wow, really?" Asked Lisa as she couldn't believe that I got drunk. I just nodded my head. "Does your brother know?" She asked. "No and don't tell him. He might murder Taehyung because he bought me butterbeer." All of them laughed at what I just said.

"Y/n, we are all going to the library now to study for the N.E.W.Ts, do you wanna come along?" Jessi asked me as they all got up to go to the library. "Yeah sure." I said and all of us walked towards the library chatting about random stuff. I am happy to have friends like them. Even though we are all from different houses we are best friends.

.

.

.

.

.

After all the stu(dying) I finally went to the common room. I saw Yoogi oppa and Namjoon trying to do something with Gilley weeds. "Oppa, what are you doing?" "You know how Gilley weeds help you breath underwater right?" I nodded my head. "So if it helps you breathe underwater, then we are experimenting if it will let you breathe in outer space." He said as he was seriously concentrated on the Gilley weed.

I facepalmed myself and went to my room. Taehyung was not in there. I decided to wait for him, and while waiting I'll give Marshmallow a bath. I carried her to the bathroom and put her on the sink. I turned on the tap, she was having so much fun in the water. "Are you having fun baby?" I asked her as she was splashing the water all around.

After the bath, I wrapped a towel around her and took her back into the room. I saw Taehyung was sitting on the bad. "Hey Tae, when did you come back?" I asked him as I was wiping Marshmallow. "Just now. I went meet professor Snape." "Oh okay."

"Do you want to go to the forbidden forest tomorrow?" He asked excitedly. "Yeah sure"
"Okey then be ready, tomorrow night at 8. We'll take Marshmallow along with us." I wore a huge smile on my face, really happy that we are going there tomorrow.