Get your pair

Author p.o.v
Y/n woke up hearing her alarm clock blaring into her ears. She lazily lifted her arm and hit the stop button. She sat up and rubbed her eyes adjusting to the brightness in the room. She looked to her right seeing Jennie dressing up. "Good morning" Jennie greeted her. "Good morning" she said in a cute voice.

She lazily got up from the bed and went to the bathroom and did her morning routine. She got dressed in her Gryffindor robe and put on light makeup.

After getting ready the pair walked out of the room and walked towards the great hall. On the way, they met up with Lisa and Jisso. "Hey, guys" Lisa greeted. "Hi" the girls said in unison. "So what do up you think about the new law?" Jisso asked in an excited tone. "I just think I wanna get paired with someone nice" y/n said blankly. "Yeah let's hope so" Lisa said while crossing her fingers.

They reached the great hall and they parted ways to go to their respective house table. Jennie and y/n walked over to the Gryffindor table and took their places. Soon after, Jimin joined them. The trio was bickering over stuff and eating at the same time.

Soon after everyone finished their meal. The students emptied the hall except for the 6th and 7th years. Everyone was so quiet, eager, anxious, and excited to know who they will be spending the rest of the year with. Professor McGonagall started calling out the names of the students in pairs. She started with the 7th year first.

Everyone was kind of surprised when she called out lesbian and gay couples. This made Jennie jump in excitement. Y/n looked over to Lisa and found her squealing with excitement. She knew that Lisa liked Jennie. Finally, the 7th years were done and it was time for the 6th years. Professor McGonagall started calling out the names. Y/n was chewing on her lower lip nervously.

"Bella and Tom, Tanya and Dave, Sandra and Mike, Jimin and Rose." Y/n looked over to Jimin and looked happy with his pair. Jimin eyed Rose and made eye contact with her. Both of them blushed and looked away immediately. Y/n turned to face forward and paid attention to the list of names.

"Yoongi and Jin" the professor called out. Yoongi's face lit up immediately, as he had been crushing on Jin for a long time now. Y/n felt so happy for her brother.

"Jennie and Lisa" both of them jumped in excitement. "Namjoon and Maria, Jisso and Jungkook, Taehyung and y/n, Jhope and Jessi." Y/n's eyes widened in shock. She couldn't believe that she was paired up with Taehyung. He was the coldest person she had met.

She looked over and saw Taehyung smirking at her. She immediately looked away from him. "Shit. What am I going to do with that cold jerk? He's smirking like a psycho" she mumbled to herself. "What was the y/n?" Jimin asked her. "O-oh nothing." she said and faked a smile. Jimin nodded and turned away and paid attention to the professor.

"All the students will be given your timetables and room numbers. 7th years on the 1st floor and 6th years on the 2nd floor. 7 pairs will be sharing a common room and each pair will get a separate room. So each common room will have 7 rooms. Classes don't start until tomorrow so you are free to do what you like for the rest of the day" she said and waved her wand. 2 pieces of parchment appeared in front of all the students.

Y/n picked her's up and looked at it. One of them had her timetable and the other one had her room number along with its password. She looked to her right side seeing Jimin. "What's your room number y/n?" he asked her. "I am in room 203" she replied as the boy's eyes immediately lit up. "Omg. I am in the same room too" he said almost screaming.

"Wow. What about you Jennie?" Y/n asked turning to her left to face Jennie. "I am also in the same room as you guys!" She said. "Yay all of us are in the same room. I hope Yoongi oppa is also with us" y/n said. "Come on let's go and find out" Jimin said and got up from his seat. Y/n and Jennie followed.